Reviews for My Shiny Freak
Tiggy318 chapter 31 . 6/16
Fantastic story! So funny! Loved your take on the characters, especially Carlisle and Caius!
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 6/10
This was fantastic! I loved the part in the club and how he made her come . . . knowing those men were watching . . . dirty Edward. Then him becoming dominant and taking her the way he did, was hot. Then the sweet, sweet loving after . . . yummy! The Halloween part was funny. It still cracks me up that they are toting Aro's head around . . . so funny! This story had it all, thank you for it. You certainly made me giggle often. Thank you! -Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 6/10
EPOV is my absolute favorite in all the stories. Being a woman, I know how I feel . . . I love hearing his voice on everything. Just yummy. I really enjoyed this chapter. The sex through his eyes . . . GAH! That was some of the hottest sex in this. I loved how he described their connection. Minus the supernatural parts, I've got that with my husband and I'm so very grateful each and every day for him. We have an amazing bond that has only gotten stronger over our twenty-five years together. I love that you never brought children into this. It is so rare in these to go that route . . . I love you for it! I went the childfree lifestyle in my RL. It is an amazingly happy lifestyle. Doesn't mean I don't like is, I love kids. Just never want them for myself. Thankfully, neither did my husband. This story shows how happy you can be, without children. Thank you for that! Very wonderful little addition to this story, his point of view. Loved it . . . a lot!
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 6/10
This was a spectacular epilogue! I loved that they were going through all of the flowers, trying to find the lilacs. Stephanotis was in my wedding bouquet . . . love this little buggers but, my absolute favorite is the Casablanca Lilly. So very pretty. All white and gorgeous. I digress. James Dean in a golden thong, too funny. JC pissed that they were choosing Carlisle to marry them, priceless. Vickie juggling Aro's head was fantastic. Glad they went and got his head after all. I think a good two decades of him in pieces is enough time. Loved that she inhaled the lilac petal and coughed it onto Carlisle's head. Marcus with his donated Joe Jonas blood made me literally lol. Truly a wonderful epi . . . loved it!
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 6/10
Their moment in the greenhouse and then into their cottage was wonderful. I adore the way you write their connection. It was fun that you had George Carlin as the pilot! Loved the island time together as well. Him using sex to persuade her to not feed as often was pretty smart. Allowing them to stay there longer. I wondered if they had more places, that were secluded, in an earlier review. I think they should go to all of them.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 6/9
She succeeded and I'm elated for her! I knew she could do it. I have to say, she may not have been that successful, if she had another person ther with her. She did that all on her own and it was brilliant! Tanya being there was quite surprising. Loved their interaction. Bella once again staying in complete control and besting Tayna into her trunk. Loved it! Shame on Edward asking about Tanya, instead of Bella! I swear he's a nincompoop sometimes. Idiot. Their love scene in this chapter had to be my favorite one of yours yet. The only thing that would've made it better, was if they'd shared their minds through the last part of it. It was gorgeously written. Loved it.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 6/9
Gotta say, I wondered how long it would take her to do that. She's had it in her to do this all along. I just knew she'd finally break somehow and do exactly what she's doing. She's been bored, impatient, itching to get the fuck out of there. What I really want is not only for her to do what sh wants but, to succeed at it. Go shopping for the new greenhouse and not even think about the blood around her. Get all the supplies and show that family, she is not to be controlled any longer. Love it!
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 6/9
I really loved the part when you had Bella reading Edward! Really great! Then him reading her at the same time, that was very sexy. Back door scene was quite hot . . . very good job writing that one. Especially with the combined thoughts happening at the same time. Yay! Loved the intervention . . . it was long overdue . . . funny what Carlisle thought of to make Alice comform. I'm still with Bella on the boredom. They should try going to other places . . . there has to be other spots that there are no humans. That they own.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 6/9
That was fuckawesome! She annihilated the lot of them. He shouldn't have underestimated her. She'd already shown him she was a formidable opponent, yet he still poked the beast. I floved that Jane came back and kicked (threw?) Aro's head into the body of water. That was fantastic! Then the rest of the guard being happy that she did that. Marcus' whining when being pulled back together was amusing. His bitching about the animal blood was really funny. What a giant fucked up bunch you've got here. They are all whacked and funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 6/9
Not sure that I liked that she forgave Edward for leaving like that, and staying gone for too long. Yes, she was horny but, she should've lambasted him. Then hop on him. Actually, she should've gotten hers, then stopped . . . forcing him to have sparkleballs . . . blue ball equivalent for vampires . . . she certainly shouldn't have given him the lap dance . . . that's a reward for good behavior. She really is young and naive. Hopefully, she'll learn a little restraint for when he inevitably does this again. Aro wants Jasper . . . HA! I called that a few chapters back . . . of course Aro wants Jasper. He can't be bothered with finding his own out there in the big giant world. Nope. He wants easy. He needs to find a human that it showing signs of empathy, then get them stoned with every possible drug. Then change them. Leave Jasper with the family. Loved that Jane ran off with Vickie.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 6/9
I liked the addition of JC, to the mix of make believe. Fitting if you ask me, the non-believer. His lack of dance skills was kind of funny. What is not funny . . . why are Alice and Jasper so happy, having Bella attacked by Vickie, against her will? How is that funny? She's begging Jasper to stop and he's just pushing Vickie more. Alice laughing the whole time, egging him on. That's demented and fucked up. And now, it seems Edward has finally bothered to come back home and grace Bella with his presence, only to find this.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 6/9
They all know how hard it is for them to be separated from their mates . . . and they've been together for very long times, each of them. They also know how hard being a newborn is. The fact that Edwaed has to be the one to be away from Bella right now, is truly not fair to her as a newborn. I'm not talking about the sex either. Alice could use her abilities in Vegas just as well as Edward and fix this for them financially. Edward should be with Bella right now. That's pretty fucked up of Esme to do this. Now of all times. I'm really hoping that Bella does take part of her and make it have to grow back. Carlisle may be pissed but, screw it, she deserves it for fucking with the newborn's sense of stability. Among other things.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 6/9
This chapter had me questioning how high you must've been when writing it. I did laugh but, was more concerned by the very scary thoughts going through Bella's head in this one. I think she's losing her mind. I get that she's bored. I get that she is missing Edward. The whole ending part though . . . wow.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 6/9
This Aro is a hoot. He's an old man perv. He escapes the castle to come and have fun with Carlisle. Now he's going to want his very own empath, to get them stoned in the castle all the time. Too funny! If Jasper wanted Bella to keep an eye on things to make sure they didn't get out of hand, he really should've not gotten her so damn high. Now the house is on fire. Goodness. For some reason, I was thinking that Tanya would get thrown in the fire . . . how evil a thought was that?
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 6/9
I actually love that you have written in how bored she is. I often thought of that when reading THE books. How having an innumerable amount of time at your disposal, without sleep to break it up, made me think I'd get bored. All of the things she mentioned, I'd do. Learn all the languages, read everything I got my hands on, massive amount of schmexy times. Only to name a few. Loved that she showed up the boys with her shooting skills. My father, when he was alive, was a certified sharpshooter. I had to learn to respect guns from a very young age. I don't currently have one but, you made me want to go to a shooting range to see how rusty I've become. Uncle Aro? Funny.