Reviews for My Shiny Freak
Kushka chapter 31 . 10/11
Great story
quisha1991 chapter 22 . 7/18
natysc chapter 31 . 6/21
Crazy and hot story. Very entertaining and practically drama free. Thank You !
Kopec82 chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
Hahaha omg love this so funny! Hahahaha
Kopec82 chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
Shit this soooo funny! Love this Bella KS ruin her! This is the best flipping the vamp is awesome!
jcnf009 chapter 31 . 11/21/2015
I love reading this story! Thank you!
leahreallyitis chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
love the story! it is hilarious and Le'stat is spelled this way LOL! sorry couldn't resist ;~)
Tiggy318 chapter 31 . 6/16/2015
Fantastic story! So funny! Loved your take on the characters, especially Carlisle and Caius!
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 6/10/2015
This was fantastic! I loved the part in the club and how he made her come . . . knowing those men were watching . . . dirty Edward. Then him becoming dominant and taking her the way he did, was hot. Then the sweet, sweet loving after . . . yummy! The Halloween part was funny. It still cracks me up that they are toting Aro's head around . . . so funny! This story had it all, thank you for it. You certainly made me giggle often. Thank you! -Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 6/10/2015
EPOV is my absolute favorite in all the stories. Being a woman, I know how I feel . . . I love hearing his voice on everything. Just yummy. I really enjoyed this chapter. The sex through his eyes . . . GAH! That was some of the hottest sex in this. I loved how he described their connection. Minus the supernatural parts, I've got that with my husband and I'm so very grateful each and every day for him. We have an amazing bond that has only gotten stronger over our twenty-five years together. I love that you never brought children into this. It is so rare in these to go that route . . . I love you for it! I went the childfree lifestyle in my RL. It is an amazingly happy lifestyle. Doesn't mean I don't like is, I love kids. Just never want them for myself. Thankfully, neither did my husband. This story shows how happy you can be, without children. Thank you for that! Very wonderful little addition to this story, his point of view. Loved it . . . a lot!
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 6/10/2015
This was a spectacular epilogue! I loved that they were going through all of the flowers, trying to find the lilacs. Stephanotis was in my wedding bouquet . . . love this little buggers but, my absolute favorite is the Casablanca Lilly. So very pretty. All white and gorgeous. I digress. James Dean in a golden thong, too funny. JC pissed that they were choosing Carlisle to marry them, priceless. Vickie juggling Aro's head was fantastic. Glad they went and got his head after all. I think a good two decades of him in pieces is enough time. Loved that she inhaled the lilac petal and coughed it onto Carlisle's head. Marcus with his donated Joe Jonas blood made me literally lol. Truly a wonderful epi . . . loved it!
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 6/10/2015
Their moment in the greenhouse and then into their cottage was wonderful. I adore the way you write their connection. It was fun that you had George Carlin as the pilot! Loved the island time together as well. Him using sex to persuade her to not feed as often was pretty smart. Allowing them to stay there longer. I wondered if they had more places, that were secluded, in an earlier review. I think they should go to all of them.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 6/9/2015
She succeeded and I'm elated for her! I knew she could do it. I have to say, she may not have been that successful, if she had another person ther with her. She did that all on her own and it was brilliant! Tanya being there was quite surprising. Loved their interaction. Bella once again staying in complete control and besting Tayna into her trunk. Loved it! Shame on Edward asking about Tanya, instead of Bella! I swear he's a nincompoop sometimes. Idiot. Their love scene in this chapter had to be my favorite one of yours yet. The only thing that would've made it better, was if they'd shared their minds through the last part of it. It was gorgeously written. Loved it.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 6/9/2015
Gotta say, I wondered how long it would take her to do that. She's had it in her to do this all along. I just knew she'd finally break somehow and do exactly what she's doing. She's been bored, impatient, itching to get the fuck out of there. What I really want is not only for her to do what sh wants but, to succeed at it. Go shopping for the new greenhouse and not even think about the blood around her. Get all the supplies and show that family, she is not to be controlled any longer. Love it!
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 6/9/2015
I really loved the part when you had Bella reading Edward! Really great! Then him reading her at the same time, that was very sexy. Back door scene was quite hot . . . very good job writing that one. Especially with the combined thoughts happening at the same time. Yay! Loved the intervention . . . it was long overdue . . . funny what Carlisle thought of to make Alice comform. I'm still with Bella on the boredom. They should try going to other places . . . there has to be other spots that there are no humans. That they own.