Reviews for 愛子 Aiko
JennyNeedsALife chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Oh my god, please for the love of all that is good, please don't leave it off there. I need to know more of what Lavi thinks and if Kanda and Lavi ever make up. The story is super interesting and I hope you continue the story.
The Unknown chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Update
Please
:-)
lily chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
please continue. is kanda realy using allen? was lavi san with kanda before?i wanna know i wanna know i wanna know damn it please please please continue this story TvT
CallMeSoldier chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Oh wow. I'm in love with this story! I just want Lavi and Kanda to be on better terms, though... I guess it's just like this for the plot and drama. Oh well. It's still awesome! Aw, cute little Aiko! Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

By the way, that's my username. I'm just too lazy to sign in. :D
hotxhotguy chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
... Lavi you perv...
animefan02 chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
heyyyy come on this storyyyy is greatttttt please do the next chapter fast please please please i wanna know what happens next pwease *puppy eyes*
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
~flails~ continue the story please! D
Kuroi Yuki 13 chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
Woot! such an amazing and deep story! That was funny though, with Kanda spitting on Lavi. Oh yeah. Talking about Lavi, why is he so untrusting of Kanda? That's not how he usually is. Good story, though. When's the next chapter?
DawsonNova95 chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Lavi is kind of being a bastard- LOVE KANDA THE PARENT!
Miss.Jessi-Pon chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
GAH Write more dammit
Nero Luna e D'argento Sole chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
OH MY &$%#ING GOD! Lavi is just begging to be kicked in the effing head! Sumbody give me an effing weapon, I'm gonna wail on his skinny misallenious ss!
SaiyukiSucker chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
please please please update soon! this story is so good and i can't wait for the next chapter!
JessiPon chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
This is so good
Lazy chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
Oh god Lavi I WANT TO SOCK YOU IN THE FACE

He's awesum when he's the jokey kind but he's really pissing me off right now LOL.

Aww, i love how you build up the emotion in the story with Aiko and all, and how Kanda eventually got to accept Aiko. :D It's just so sweet, Allen's really understanding but Lavi's seriously ruining everything and makes me tense up because it's as if he's trying to break the family apart.

But that's just me.

You're like, freaking awesum and amazing for writing this, with the ability to portray and bring out so much emotion in this.

Please update! Otherwise i really might need to sock Lavi mwahahahahaa~
soup chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
AUGH I AM JUST HATING KANDA IN THIS FIC

and Allen is so incredibly submissive it makes me RGH

I hate abusive dominative-submissive relationships ugh I hope it changes soon ):

EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN TO LAVI but then that would mean Allen and Kanda breaking up ):