Reviews for 愛子 Aiko
MakeDreamsComeTrue chapter 1 . 5/2
Will Allen And Kanda break up at the end?
I love this story and you got kanda just right
Sacredfire44 chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
You know... It's kinda odd, that Kanda would react that way and reject Aiko as a living being, especially since he himself is an experiment...
JennyNeedsALife chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Oh my god, please for the love of all that is good, please don't leave it off there. I need to know more of what Lavi thinks and if Kanda and Lavi ever make up. The story is super interesting and I hope you continue the story.
The Unknown chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Update
Please
:-)
lily chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
please continue. is kanda realy using allen? was lavi san with kanda before?i wanna know i wanna know i wanna know damn it please please please continue this story TvT
CallMeSoldier chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Oh wow. I'm in love with this story! I just want Lavi and Kanda to be on better terms, though... I guess it's just like this for the plot and drama. Oh well. It's still awesome! Aw, cute little Aiko! Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

By the way, that's my username. I'm just too lazy to sign in. :D
hotxhotguy chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
... Lavi you perv...
animefan02 chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
heyyyy come on this storyyyy is greatttttt please do the next chapter fast please please please i wanna know what happens next pwease *puppy eyes*
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
~flails~ continue the story please! D
Kuroi Yuki 13 chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
Woot! such an amazing and deep story! That was funny though, with Kanda spitting on Lavi. Oh yeah. Talking about Lavi, why is he so untrusting of Kanda? That's not how he usually is. Good story, though. When's the next chapter?
Sian Blue chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Lavi is kind of being a bastard- LOVE KANDA THE PARENT!
Miss.Jessi-Pon chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
GAH Write more dammit
Nero Luna e D'argento Sole chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
OH MY &$%#ING GOD! Lavi is just begging to be kicked in the effing head! Sumbody give me an effing weapon, I'm gonna wail on his skinny misallenious ss!
SaiyukiSucker chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
please please please update soon! this story is so good and i can't wait for the next chapter!