Reviews for The Proverbial Thorn
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
LOL which academy tale? the one with the trainer getting his leg caught in the door, or the one with the students being forced to sing funeral songs for a cleaning rag? My mind immediatle jumped to 'poor Sunny...' when I read that one... my first thought was that it was Sunstreaker's polishing rag they dumped down the pipes. Although admittedly it could have been Tracks'... LOL
smokiesgirl chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
O_O PLease update!
Tinyterror chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
OMG, Update more, please.
Angel Heart chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Please, pretty please with a cherry on top, please continue. I couldn't help but giggle, smile and laugh at what you came up with and I love what you are writing so far. I read a few 'first meet when were officers and liked each other' stories but I really haven't seen many 'no we didn't like each other' stories at all, and I've read threw the achieve and this is in my words one of the best, giving kudos to a good story and a great author.
A.H.
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I truly hope you continue this!
RagdolDark chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
First thought when checking out this story? 'Who the hell is Barry?'

Anyway, since it's Prowl and Jazz stuff, of course I had to read it. So far... Nah, not worth noting. A steady line of near perfection, you know?

I'll be waiting for the next chapter, oh yes I will.
Nightlight277 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
WTH! Why? don't leave me with the suspence! I laughted in the middle of my class reading this, and didn't sleep a complete night too, and you leave me eating my... (searchin dictionary) nails, my table, my phone, my house!
Please, help me, I laught when I mustn't laught... XDXDXD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ha! This is a wonderful fanfiction. So funny, and it captures the two bots' personalities wonderfully too!
And I may end up using 'Chevrons'... quite catchy.
If I do, I will remeber to note you for inspiration. I'm not some plagiarist femme thank-you-very-much.
JaAm chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I like this one. It's an interesting way to see how Jazz and Prowl started out. Please continue it!

-JaAm
Dance With Danger chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love this! I hope you still have plans to continue it.
Kittona chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
oh my heck, I love it! I really really hope you update soon. :3 this is so much win. I love when prowl's telling his commanding officer what happened... XD and the turtle... XD
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Like like like like like. Great way of showing the difference between Prowl and Jazz - loved Prowl's reaction to the dressing-down - and interesting tidbit about Jazz's personality.

Can't wait for more. Take care,

QOTRS
DitzyMusicLover chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Dude, the best stories come from real life.

I almost forgot about this story. Now I can't wait to read the rest.

Predictably Jazz and Prowl were assigned to the same quarters.

As soon as I read that, I just knew that Prowl was going to be neat and orderly, and Jazz was going to look like my brother's room: like a tornado hit it and hid a black hole somewhere in there.

Love the turtle, love the 'Jazz-related death'.

Keep up the good work.
SEZwho94 chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Yay, UPDATE! Whoot!

I just love how Jazz and Prowl rub each other, constantly 'fighting' over silly matters. Kinda fun to think about how they end up close as melted marshmallow on gram-cracker.

And a buzz saw...for a window! Wow Jazz, you need to tone down those nesting urges, XD
Krypticated chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
I was wondering where you went!

I loved this chapter!

'Help me find a buzz saw, I want a window.' - Hilarious! I'm still laughing!

Please update soon!