Reviews for Alive
Summer Leah chapter 1 . 7/6
I loved this.
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Great rewrite of this episode, I just MELTED when the Dalek was all "this is the woman you love" I was like ARGH! _ hehe anyywayyyz I love your stories, they're all unbelievably brilliant
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Really smutty. Loved the Doctor's Pov
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Quite the different response ;)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Great story. Gotta say I love the ending. Rose doesn't need Adam now that the Doctor is finally hers. )
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
HAH! so there Adam! I liked all aspects of this fic. Sorry about the crappy review but I just wanted to say that this is how it should of gone... though maybe not as graphic...
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Totally incendiary, I mean, I'm lucky my laptop is not on fire after this one! This is one of my all-time favorite eps, and how I *wish* this had been the canon ending!
paper.creations chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Now THAT'S how it should have happened.

Brilliant :)

RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Love the fact that they left Adam, never liked him anyway.
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Heh heh heh. Adam so deserves that, though his canon fate was pretty good.
OtherMeWriter chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
That was... *Guh*

12 dozen kinds of HOT and sexy and oh so wonderful!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh God, how I wish this was the canon version. Of course, they'd have to move Doctor Who in the states to Showtime, but that's perfectly alright.

If I haven't mentioned it yet this month, I love you. The way you write nine is positively sinful, and not just in the obviously naughty ways. He's dark and deep, and so feirce about everything he does, from fighting the bad guys to protecting Rose and loving her. You capture him perfectly.

On another note: I assume you've seen the Easter Special episode. I have to wonder what's going to happen next time. The Doctor is letting himself be depressed over his companions for an unusually long amount of time. This last one was so pitiful and pathetic it was hard to watch.
wiggiemomsi chapter 1 . 5/3/2009

You write the HOTTEST Doctor/Rose!

Way to go, Rose; kick Adam to the curb!

*Melts & drips onto keyboard*