Reviews for Life as a Snake
tabala chapter 7 . 4/18
I don't know how i feel about James Potter being alive, but i would like to see this continue?
zamik chapter 7 . 4/18
It is a pity zou stopped write this story. I would love to read more.
Moriarty.Sherlock chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
James bloody Potter is alive?! Cool. I like what you have done so far keep up the good work.
Isabell3 chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
Loved it! i hope you will update this I really want to know what will happen :D
Unicornninja14 chapter 7 . 10/20/2016
That means I won't moooore
No.79 chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
Hi, love this work. Still hoping for updates! Hope you'll pick it up again. Support and loves ! ;)
noamiimaon chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
Damn, abandoned /just/ when It got good. Ah well, I can just ImagIne how that endIng fIts In. -ω-""
the real narnia chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm screaming. This is amazing and I hope you continue it even though it's been awhile. I at least want to see Harry reveal himself to Tom and Nagini!
And what the hell is up with James? I suspected, from the(one down, two to go) line, but whaaasaaaaaa
Please please please please continue this. If you need help like a beta or inspiration out just someone to talk to you can PM me - that's how amazing this story is.
RayAnnXXOO chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
Aww I was getting really into this story. It's a shame it's been so many years since you wrote this. I will hold out hope that you update or make a sequel but I doubt that you will. I hope maybe someone picks up where you left off and continue this beautiful piece. Thank you for posting, it was wonderful.
The Builder chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
This is great!
I have not found enough fics like yours. Keep it up!
Pryxer chapter 7 . 4/26/2016
I really liked the story. It was interesting to See Harry as a snake and I'm curious to See what happens and how they will find out about him. I would really like to read the next chapter although I think you wont update anymore? If you ever update again I would be happy to read the next chapters:)
Zayabel Draga chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
I LOVE THIS! Can't believe it has been 5 years!
horsesrules chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
It's good write more
desiree chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
When can we know when the next chapter be. I am hooked,lol
Crazy pixie18 chapter 7 . 11/11/2015