Reviews for Life as a Snake
the real narnia chapter 7 . 8/27
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm screaming. This is amazing and I hope you continue it even though it's been awhile. I at least want to see Harry reveal himself to Tom and Nagini!
And what the hell is up with James? I suspected, from the(one down, two to go) line, but whaaasaaaaaa
Please please please please continue this. If you need help like a beta or inspiration out just someone to talk to you can PM me - that's how amazing this story is.
RayAnnXXOO chapter 7 . 8/13
Aww I was getting really into this story. It's a shame it's been so many years since you wrote this. I will hold out hope that you update or make a sequel but I doubt that you will. I hope maybe someone picks up where you left off and continue this beautiful piece. Thank you for posting, it was wonderful.
The Builder chapter 7 . 6/13
This is great!
I have not found enough fics like yours. Keep it up!
Pryxer chapter 7 . 4/26
I really liked the story. It was interesting to See Harry as a snake and I'm curious to See what happens and how they will find out about him. I would really like to read the next chapter although I think you wont update anymore? If you ever update again I would be happy to read the next chapters:)
Zayabel Draga chapter 7 . 3/31
I LOVE THIS! Can't believe it has been 5 years!
horsesrules chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
It's good write more
desiree chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
When can we know when the next chapter be. I am hooked,lol
Crazy pixie15 chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
please update I love it
Zyenna chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Gaaaah! When will Harry tell Voldemort that he's Harry? What is this about James Potter being alive? I can't wait to find out what happens with Hermione and Lupin! I'm so excited!
n.harkin.9 chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Hi. I love the story and the idea behind it. I was just wondering if you had any plans to continue it or not. Thanks.
titania2811 chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Loved the story!
If you want, I wouldn't mind proof reading or editing the chapters before you post them.
WolfAtSea chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
This is wonderful so far; are you not going to continue it?
I heart vamps chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Please update soon
AnariaLenair chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Okay, wait, James is alive? What the hell is that going to mean for everybody and since when is he an Unspeakable?! Also, How will Voldemort react when he finds out that Drake is actually Harry? Please update soon!
LovesDragons chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
This is a very interesting story. If you are able to continue it I would be glad to read.
I understand school can get in the way, I hope you are enjoying it, or did if you are done.