Reviews for Life as a Snake
RainbowMoonstone chapter 7 . 4/21
This is a wonderfully unique story and I hope you continue it. I REALLY want to know what happens :)
Elementalearthwolf101 chapter 7 . 4/8
Sweet!
CrackerjacknPez chapter 7 . 4/2
Hi! I wanted to let you know I think your fic is one of the higher quality ones out there, the plot original, and is the epicenter of an impatient reader hoping you have more chapters coming! :) I seriously need to know how Harry finally confesses, how voldie takes the news, and if Remus and Hermione end up joining the Grey... Thx for such a wonderful fic!
Ladymadonna1899 chapter 7 . 3/19
omg plz update this is so good!
Sakihinata chapter 7 . 3/5
interesting, really...where is the next chapter?
;)
Anaelyssa chapter 7 . 2/1
Oh my, how intriguing!
blood-fire-dragon chapter 7 . 1/24
I know you haven't updated this story in quite a few years, but this story is really really REALLY good. Too good to be left behind. I really hope that you will find the inspiration to continue this story.
VampAddict01 chapter 7 . 1/24
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE!
flaming rose chapter 7 . 1/11
Awesome! Your grammer needs a little work, though. I'm really exited about James Potter being alive -it seems surviving the killing curse runs in the family,no?- and I can't wait to read the next part! I can't wait to see what'll happen between Tom and Harry! Anyway, PLEEEEAAAASE update soon, Happy New Year, thanks gor the chappies, and bye! Peace!
melamariannie chapter 7 . 1/8
wonderful story, thanks for the chapters...
SakuraKoi chapter 7 . 12/21/2013