Reviews for Life as a Snake
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 7 . 2/17
Hope you continue!
Please continue!
MorbidApocalypse chapter 7 . 1/21
Unfortunately James, you'll have to go through Harry.
The Eye Behind The Mask chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Hey, are you ever going to post an update? I love this story and I want to know how it ends.
Aga1709 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Outstanding story :)
kat1316 chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
when will there be an update
manapohaku2 chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
his alive! this is awesome i hope you havent given up on it. harry is so going to word his own oath. i hope hermione will be alright among the wolves.
DirectSomething chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
WTF?! WHAT A CLIFF HANGER!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
OMG! The ending was shocking, because holy shiiiit! James mofo Potter is alive? Oh shiiiit! Dumbledore better has a very good excuse for this one, haha. Oh boy! Woot yeah! Seriously, no one knows he's alive? After all this years? )always) aye aye !

Hohoho! Will Harry turn human in his birthday? Oh lala. LV/HP, DM/HG, SS/RL are the pairing right? Hoho.
Magic Freak chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
Please continue this story...I really enjoyed reading what is there so far and really hope to find out what happens next :)
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
unspeakable james potter... wait what!
is a part of the 3th? or ...
candy4beth chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
update please
Lw117149 chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
oh oh oh ! please tell me you are still writing this I now know the one sentence stated by the rat was not a typo! lol I love that twist please tell me you are still writing this ? :)
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I really want to read what happens when Tom finds Harry. This story is really interesting and I hope that you chose to continue!
FanfictionIsAWayOfLife chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Dun dun duuuunnnn... PLOT TWIST! More? Please? You know we love you for writing this, right? It pains us when the 'Next' button suddenly disappears. And we were left with one MAJOR cliffie to this awesome sauce story. I'm also wondering why the Voldie in the books never made his death munchers take another Oath like the one in your story. Could've been very useful. And I can't WAIT to see Tommy boy's reaction when he finds out his pet snake isn't really...well...a snake. So Keep Calm and Write More Tommary! (Or Harrymort...not sure which to use) 3