Reviews for Hold Me Now
to lazt to login chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
this story has a good plot but the writing style is a little stiff and the dialog from the characters aren't... The words you've chosen made them sound unemotional example Charlie was to calm about letting E&A into his home and a little too straight forward and calm about the news of Bellas death. this is not a flame please dont feel offended. i just believe every author deserves some constructive criticism
Anna chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
"Bella! I have been looking for you, what happened to Edward? Did he leave you?"

"Yes, he did. He left me to face my life alone and broken."

"Well then, let's kill you now and avenge James!"

For some obvious reason, I really don't like this part. There's not emotion, no hatred from Victoria. I want to know here expression, want her voice sounds like. Is her eyes blazing with hatred? Is her voice filled with venom?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
ugh no offence but im so sick of them calling her izzy in thease fanfic it sound a cartoon puppets name stories good though
Pink Is just a color chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
i hope it will be E&B at the end.
Pink Is just a color chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
omg...i can't belive..:)

your ex with your boyfriend :X[roommates]
PurpleLicious64 chapter 16 . 6/28/2009
COOKIE! -Ohm Nom Nom!-

Wonderful story Love it. C:

Good Job! X3
animal8 chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
Nice ending to the story, really enjoyed this. Well done and good luck for future fics! ;)
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
aw sad its over

i cthink your a good writer, but it could use a bit more emotion.

dont be afraid to make the characters a little ooc.

your not sm so your not gonna kno how they would respond. just go with your instints.

*R.I.P. MICHEAL JACKSON!*
No longer on ff chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
That was a great chapter! Haha, loved the ending.
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 15 . 6/23/2009
awesomenes

great job!
mercedes chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
i hope charlie kicks his ass i dont like edward anymore
MERCEDES chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
NO NO NO NO NO! Drewsky was awesome i think i like him more than for some reason it isn't right to see Edward and Bella together, i loved Edward but now i think drew is better.
MERCEDES chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
NO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!
BooYahIt'sRIYA chapter 15 . 6/22/2009