Reviews for Regret
mydearstar chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
hi. you know what dear writer! she is such a cheeky woman! I really undrestant why he was going to kill her! if I was in his shoes I would kill her right away. some one had to tell her shut up! so I had red it in deveantart too. overall it was a masterpiece that made me feel tooooooooooo sad.
hervissa chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Sweeney, Sweeney. Think first before you do something. Otherwise it will be too late to change things.
Great oneshot, even that it's not truly Sweenett ;)

hervissa :)
blackpapermoon13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was pretty sweet. I don't think Mr.T would ever think like that, though. But it was still a pretty cool story. I was nearly laughing when she told Mr.T that if he didn't stop following her she'd tell her husband!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Usually it's Lovett pining after Todd, so it's refreshing to come across something where Sweeney is envious of a life Nellie has with someone else. I really like this. I like how Nellie found a limit of what she could put up with from her barber (because usually she'd love him/stay with him no matter what)and this is a great and unique 'what if' scenario. I /do/ feel sorry for Sweeney, but I think that's mostly because of my little Sweenett heart. Nellie /does/ deserve better than him if I'm honest with myself, and it was nice to see her getting true happiness without having to always be second best to a certain yellow haired woman. :P Oh, and I also like how he'd been sure that she would be unable to resist his kiss, and she showed him that she's moved on without him. Too little too late, Sweeney.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Loved this! Sounds really...stalker. Lol.
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Aww...

I loved this.
TheAlmightyMeow chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I cried while reading this :(

Poor Sweeney...

It was perfectly written. I loved it.

*Clicking on the fav button*
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Well this is something new. Ole Todd seems to be a bit envious now that the lovely Mrs. Lovett is now a Mrs. Jones and no longer pandering about his every whim.

As much as I pitied him in the movie, I can't really do so in this fic. The guy was a jerk, plain and simple and he lost the only chance he could be happy.

All he can do now is just find someone else and soon. He ain't getting younger you know!

Anyway, good fic I enjoyed it!
unamuerte chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I really, really like this oneshot. It's so sad but I believe it. I always wondered how much Mrs Lovett would be willing to put up with...guess even she has her limits! Thank you for a beautifully written piece.
TrixieFirecracker chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Will this be a multi-chapter fic? It's interesting so far!
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Well, like they say " You don't know what you got until it's gone" Sweeney is a stalker and that's what he gets for peeking into her bedroom. Great Story!
Selina Kyle 23 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Absolutely amazing! I love the idea! Totally original! You must make this a multi chap! It's just soo good! :X:X

~Selina
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aw... poor Sweeney.
EverTheDreamer chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Aw! Poor Sweeney! Blind man, didn't see what was write in front of him!

Very good, dear! Thanks for sharing!

xoxo, lyss
libramoon-scorpiovenus chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
lol, im not laughing at the story, but its cool how you made it so he was like the damsel in distress for her ..and how he is the one sure that he will fall for him in the end instead of the complete opposite...this would make a really good multi chap in my oppinion:]]