Reviews for Omakes by HVulpes
Malix2 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Hmm, interesting, I wonder where they ended up. I love multi-verse travel stories, so if you don't continue this I hope somebody else does. There's not enough multi-verse fics out there.
xpegasus chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is very interesting, I'd love to see this as a story.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Malix2 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Interesting, I really need to get around to watching old episodes of LoK, I saw episode 1, and kept meaning to watch the rest, but always got distracted. I've heard it's a really good series, and I know I really enjoyed the original avatar.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Very nice idea you have, I hope to read this as a full-length story.
Anakin Mario Son43 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
SEND HIM TO 4CHAN! Or, the darker corners of the internet. I would love to see Megatron find yaoi. That, and aliens. I know this is just an omake, I had to say that.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Nice work on the new chapter, hope this will turn into a full story. I saw some grammar mistakes: "which had caused the shields to loose some" should be "which had caused the shields to lose some", "This is going to have me a headache" you should change "have" to "give",In "which are more advance" there should be a "d" at the end of "advance", "Because while I can let you settle on Earth" change "can" to "can't", For "Can your transporter long" change "long" to "lock", "Looks like we have guess to" in "guess" put a "t" between the 2 "s"s, "Next to him was a ready headed"; should be "Next to him was a red headed"
Malix2 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Somewhat interesting idea, although not sure where you could take it from here.
thunder18 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
enjoyed reading this chapter
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
man of books and tv chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Great story build up can you this in to a real fic cause that would be cool
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Very good idea, I hope you'll make it into a full story.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 3 . 10/31/2011