Reviews for History Of Love
Fictionheart17 chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
oh my god...this story is amazing! i luv it. I just got done reading all of it! I can't wait for you to update it! ur a great writer keep it up!
Amberjoe chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
OMG thats so upsetting for Em and Rose. I feel so bad for them. You are really good with empathy :)
Alice Hale Brandon chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
i love it cant wait for more
Scars for Blood chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Sch a cute/sad/happy story.
Patastic chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
I'm loving this so far!
Estelle Black chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
OH i like this story very much Jasper is so cool... but i love Alice more than anything... she is so Awesome...

anyway adding to faves

MajoringinFandoms chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
hungergamesfan51 chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
This is again really sad but not as sad as Emmett's. This is amazing work though. I want Jasper to tell Alice what's wrong with him! Can Edward be next please? And when are you going to update?
hungergamesfan51 chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
Aw this was so sad. Emmett's parents are dead! Emmett is such a good guy this is such an amazing piece of work, you should be a proffesional writer. You know how to get the right emotions out of your readers better than most professional writers.
hungergamesfan51 chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
Wow, great chapter, I wonder what Emmett's story is? Yay Jasper got mad at Maria!
hungergamesfan51 chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
I know you've already updated but I would like to see Edward's past after Rose's. Thanks. Also, this chaper wasd unbelievably good. I absolutely loved the part where Alice got mad.
hungergamesfan51 chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Wow, once again this is amazing. Jasper is breaking his rules and bringing her home! Jasper is awesome!
hungergamesfan51 chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
Wow, I can't describe how good this chapter is. You made Jasper the perfect broken figure hiding behind his popular front. Will Alice fix him? I really like the part where he attacks Alice and then backs up against the wall. This is pure genius.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
DOWN GOES MARIA! he he... luv this story!
DotsOnAWall chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
It wasn't as surprising as Emette's just because... I knew you were going to do something with the fact that she was raped, but I like the slight new-aged twist you put on it. The party and the ages, that sort of thing.

Are you going to have another story? I look forward to whatever you put forward next chapter, but could you try to make it longer? Thanks!

248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »