Reviews for He's Like
Sweetheart91597 chapter 5 . 8/28
Beautiful story! :-)
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 5 . 5/26
Wonderful fic. Loved all of the chapters, it fits them all so well! You pegged them all perfectly.
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Very good
Sarachan chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Just read through this amazing fic! That was really beautifully written and very insightful. Well done :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
wow...I think that were much work for you,weren't it?
But awesome story
Just Call Me J chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Beautiful. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Did I mention beautiful? No? Then I say beautiful.
Hisomi chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was amazing. Sweet. Well written. Cute. Poetic. Inspiring. I loved it.
HowlingRunt chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
My god... I kept shivering while reading your fic! You are a excellet writer, I hope to read more from you :) keep up the good work, you're fantastic!

stephie 23 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Wow. Just WOW! So good. They way you described Raph is so spot on! rediculously so! I love that he's like fire. Such a good metaphore!

Leo with the desert was awesome, its how I pictured the time the family was apart from Leo.

"Without Mikey, our lives would be cold and unwelcoming" ...So basically we'd be doomed right? That represents our life without Mike. We would crash.

This was really good! Mikey is my favourite... I really liked the golden lining, and the speed of light bit.

If you take out one, there could never truly be the others. Because they all have parts of each other in themselves. Take away one, and none of them will be whole anymore.

So I loved this! I like how you explained everyone's colours, and how they really fit! I also really liked how you explained what would happen if any one of them were to die. (This is why I HATE death fics!.. it just wouldn't be the same, the effect on everyone...)

Anyways, really good story!
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
That was an awesome story. All of those analogies fit the Turtles perfectly. You are a great writer. Nice job.

The Bubbly One,

Crafty-Pen-name chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Little Soldier Mine chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
I ~LUVED~ it! It was so well written! I luved all of the chapter so much that i just had to go back and read them again for like the fourht time! Great job!

Tons-n-tons-a-luv! 3
lynzyb chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
Love the last chapter! I never know what to say when I review anything so I'm gonna leave it at 'good work' and a smiley face.

gypsywriter135 chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
I was wondering if you were going to do something from Splinter's point of view... :D

I am very glad you did, as it was FANTASTIC! :D
Little Soldier Mine chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
That was oozing so much fantabulousness it got all over my clothes and stained me me with its fantabulousness!...i have no idea wat that was supposed to mean...just that it was really good... -