Reviews for Australia
Lady Viola Delesseps chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Dear AmiiLouu,

Thank you so much for this! It is such fun, and truly a labour of love. So glad to hear you will be updating soon! No rush though- these things take a lot of time!

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate someone else who loves this great movie, and encourage you to keep up the good work.

Would you consider reading/ reviewing any of my work? I always appreciate opinions, ideas, and constructive criticism!

Again, thank you, and God bless!

-Lady Viola
talk-ape chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
I think it's a shame you didn't finish
Alethea Melanie-Rose chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Still really good! I would love to see an update soon! Keep writing and having fun, xD!
Alethea Melanie-Rose chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Haha, one of my favourite scenes! xD
Alethea Melanie-Rose chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Awesome job! Reading the next chapter! xD
Alethea Melanie-Rose chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This is a brilliant start, looking forward to the next chapter! xD
JauntyJack chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Oh, I love it, I love it, I love it! )
animediva1706 chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
This is good. Some of the dialoge I couldn't get while watching the movie, but this helped. Keep it up.
UchihaKeiko93 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
AWESOME!

I love this movie x3

please go on with the story :D your doing a great job!
prophecypumpkin chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
cool. good work. i cant wait to read about Nulla's grandma and mum. I just shot a short film with the actress that played his grandma, so when I saw there were 'Australia' fanfics I had to check.
klutzygal12 chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
this is my favorite movie and im glad someones writing about it!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Please up date soon I can't wait to read the next chapter
MoonNightLover chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
i like your story! im obsessed with australia (and hugh jackman- btw, how you described the water scene was delish lol) and there is just not enough long stories out there! my only concerned is it's basically copying the movie, disappointed that there won't be any original material in your story. but since it stars the sexy drover and is hopefully going to be a long, completed (?) story about Australia, I'm not going to complain at all. :-) Thanks for writing this!
Flowers Legacy chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
I love this movie so much! Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman are wonderful as is the boy who plays Nullah. Please do continue, I have to admit I kinda skim over some parts but it's only because I've seen the movie so many times.
LottaKrach chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Oh PLEASE write all the rest! I wanna print it out and make a book :)