Reviews for Blind
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That was really good. Keep up the excellent work.
Winter's Fiction chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
(Before, I say anything, lemme just let you know it's know from Science? Anyway, onto my review.)

It's really well written. You managed to make someone like me who dislikes Twilight really enjoy a little one-shot about some of the more interesting characters. It also has a very cute ending, although it sort of drags on in the begining. You're very descriptive, which is nice, but you get a little too descriptive at some points, which can bore readings.

Overall, it was quite nice, you developed the characters as well as the story quite nicely. Kudos to you.
Dana101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
that was beautiful. what assignment was it for?
Lillie Belle chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I loved this so much. I really did love it. It is true though that Embey was a bit out of character, or at least to me he was. but Leah was in character.
I WANT TO GO AWAY NOW chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Hi, there. This is a good story - but it would be even better if it were punctuated properly.

*puts on beta hat... well, sort of*

Here are two sites you might want to check out regarding usage of commas and quotations marks.

- w2.

- grammar.

Note: You said this was a school assignment, right? If you're Canadian, like I am, then 99% of the time your teachers will follow British punctuation rules, if not always British spelling. Just to let you know. In any case, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

guppyloveshoes chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
aw i loved it! it almost made me cry it was so sad and cute!
jasper-is-my-God chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
aw :)

so cute :D
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love this. Great job. :D. Seriously, I'm not just saying that.

The only thing I would change is to break the big paragraphs into smaller paragraphs so it's easier to read.

But I really do love this. :).
mosa wildcat chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Every cute. Love all of the symbolism. Maybe you should attempt and actual Leah/ Embry novel length story ( or Novella).
anythingzombie chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow this was amazing, great job.