Reviews for A Game For Two
Corporal Levi chapter 20 . 4/24/2011
This has to be by far one of the most dramatic stories I've read so far xD It was good, though. I saw a lot of mistakes (like writing 'fallow' instead of 'follow'), and the storyline was, although somewhat cliché, really interesting. I have to admit that I had trouble taking my eyes off of it, haha. Wyatt made me really annoyed, though I understand why he acted the way he did, I couldn't help but hope that he would just leave Kai and Ray alone . Anyway, overall, it was a nice fanfic, great job!
naeo chapter 20 . 1/16/2011
yay! loved the idea of it and enjoyed the read! it kinda felt soap opera-ish toward the end, but it all worked out. just please work on your spelling and grammar in the future. from the mistakes you made through this story it almost feels as though english is a second language, which i can understand would be difficult to try and write a story such as this and get all of the grammar, spelling, and word usage correct, but keep trying. you'll get it. maybe get someone to edit for you? thanks for the good read though, it managed to distract me for quite a bit :)
Jeanne8917 chapter 20 . 1/16/2011
Hello! xD I hate Wyatt in your fiction! Just... no! xD Ane this moment in berof last chapter? Kai felt somthing when they kissed? Hell, no! xD

Ane... and... shit! I don't know what to say xD

I like this story and can't wait to see the next one :) Hope it'll be happy end between Kai and Ray! xD

Greetings from Poland ;P

Jeanne
AxelsDancingFlames chapter 20 . 1/4/2011
Okay so I'm not usually the kind of person who uses the "god" term but this fanfic deserves it, so here it goes: OH MY GOD!

Seriously, this fanfic was great! I mean come on, where were drama in every damn chapter! You made my heart skip many beats and I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you put this up! This story has really taken a place in my favorite fanfic list. I absolutely adore the KaiXRei paring and you really have succeeded with this story. Really Really good work!

I must say that I was scared when Rei left Kai.. what if he ended up with the stupid, rich, whiny brat Wyatt? (Yeah I don't like Wyatt that much no :P and you made me want to KILL him!) If you would have put Kai together with Wyatt I too would have ended myself. I mean come on, it's sooo obvious that Kai and Rei belong with each other! Anyway, thank you very much for puzzling them back together. It made my day I must say that I like the way you got them back together as well. It was a nice moment when they explained to each other how they knew one another, it made my smile.

The one thing that disturbed me a bit in this story was that I felt that Kai was a little OOC, but given the situation he was in with being torn between his best friend and partner and all, I can overlook the OOCness. Rei on the other hand was amazing! Totally spot on. Usually authors have a tendency to make Rei more feminine and whiny, I don't like that :(. So that's why I really appreciate that you made Rei have the right attitude, meaning the very same attitude he has in the series.

I really can't say anything else about this story other than that I loved it!

P.s.

Du gör mig stolt att vara svensk ;)
Bonnie-San chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
Wow, the ending was Great! This made very good amends for the previous chapter :3 And yes, I'm a girl :P och en Blekingebo desutom. Kul att veta ;)

If you wouldn't mind, I really would like some tips from you when it comes to Rei. I'm writing my own fanfiction and I have real trouble figuring out Rei's behaviour and reaction. I would appreciate some help and your thought on that *puppy eyes*

Again. I really love this fanfic. By far one of the best Beyblade fanfiction I'vr read (a tied 1st place) It's a wonderful writing style you have :)

Thanks for posting it :D

/Bonnie
iL0CAKiTTY chapter 20 . 12/31/2010
i cried because of this i was so scared when Kai might have ended up with Wyatt but I'm happy it still was Kai & Ray in the end
Chaseha-Wing chapter 20 . 12/30/2010
ah its finally over, and in a way, that feels sad. Oh well, it was pretty good as i read it, u liked to add quite the twists once in a while, and they were fun. Nice work, it was really done well, and the ending was good... Tyson had better give back the money, Rei's a ex-ninja
Thegoldenlock chapter 20 . 12/30/2010
DET TOG SLUT? grattis, du lyckades avsluta den... på ett väldigt fint sätt med. Bravo. :)

Det fick mig att inse att wyatt kanske är lite ok i alla fall... eller inte... :P

Ses snart!
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
Hahaha, thanks for putting me out there like that, and thanks for this ending. You know you can put the original ending up and make it an alternative. I'm glad they are together again and grateful you took my review into consideration when you made this. I loved reading this story and I am glad I found it. Well thanks again and happy almost new year. -
Bonnie-San chapter 19 . 12/29/2010
Wow, read it through and I'm stunned... I really love the way this story is written and this is the one fanfic where Kai and Rei are already together that I like. It doesn't have the teenage whining but still have drama and action in every chapter.

But Why, oh Why! did you have to end this chapter like this? I really hope you redeem it in the last chapter or I'll have a fit.

Love this Story to bits! Can't wait until the next/last chapter.
black wolf-kot chapter 19 . 12/28/2010
Oh my god! I was so happy at the beginig of the chapter

And when Wyatt said he will leave Kai alone I thought It was over that Kai and Rei would finally be happy and then...bum! Rei is leaving! I'm very very upset and sad! but is the plot right? God! I really want to know what will happen next!
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 19 . 12/28/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAY GO BACK! DON'T LEAVE KAI, ITS NOT FOR THE BEST! *sighs* Now they both are heartbroken and I feel depressed. I'm gonna have to continue reading that Harry Potter fanfic to put me in a better mood. Well I don't like where it ended up but its still a good story and I want to know the ending. Update when you can.
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 18 . 12/22/2010
WYATT! I'M GOING TO DROWN THE LITTLE BUGGER! ( been reading to many Harry Potter fics ) Oh and I'm gonna smack Kai. Poor Ray, can't he catch a break and be happy with Kai. An amazing job as usual; can't wait for the ending, although I hope Ray and Kai get back together instead of this unstable relationship they have right now because of that worm. If Wyatt gets Kai I will end myself ( not really but I will be sad ) but hey if that's how you end it I have no say, you still made a good story. Update when you can. -
Chaseha-Wing chapter 18 . 12/22/2010
awwwe, now they're all sad-KEEP REI AWAY FROM THE PHONE! *TACKLES* He's not in his right miiiind anymore! If foreshadowing has taught me anything, its that rei might consider going back to japan!
Thegoldenlock chapter 18 . 12/22/2010