Reviews for Goodbye
LSZero chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
oh wow. just beautiful :.)
Lil DragonLex chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Aw. This was good. It's not really common to see someone be a fan of the friendship between Zatara and Batman, so I am glad that you decided to write something about it. Her whole speech was great, especially to those who don't read the comics too much. I'm in and out of it from time to time. I really like this.
Omi chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
LOVE IT! _

Zatanna's dialogue is really in tune with her char and really insightful. I enjoy Zatanna x Bruce too, better than Selina and Talia.
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
You know to say this is your first time trying your hand at a piece that explores an often neglected and forgotten part of Bruce's life, I must say you did extremely well. Until recently I never really gave any thought to the relationship between Zatanna and Bruce. I always thought of them as really close friends with just a smidgen of longing there on Zatanna's part but recently I've found myself liking the idea of them as a couple. First and foremost, I'm a big BM/CW supporter though apparently I might be in a minority with that particular couple. I've never really been big on the whole Bruce/Talia pairing (it just seems too forced to me) but anyway back to my original train of thought. You did a terrific job. It felt like I was actually in Zatanna's shoes and for that you deserve major respect. I always end up being severely disappointed with the way women are treated in the comics/superhero industry because most of the writers always write them off as damsels in distress, plot devices to trigger an important stroryline, sexy eye candy or women who might as well have been men. So thank you so much for actually taking the time to get Zatanna’s personality and actions right. I hope to see more from you soon especially if you’re going to be doing anything involving Zatanna and Bruce. I know I’d be up for seeing you write a piece about them (while they’re both in the living world of course).
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Well I liked it, and I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of romance story with them (both alive).
ElizaSchorn chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I LOVE IT! Not "schmaltzy"! I personaly have always loved the insights into Bruce's past; like when he was in grade-school, high-school, that kind of thing. Excellent story!