Reviews for It's A Grand Old Team to Play For
StayBlessed chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
Too much focus on the OC, and fact I don't think Tai would be that much of a sore loser, made this terrible.
The Parliamentarian chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
Buy the Ultra mop today for only £9.99!
The Parliamentarian chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
Heh, had a smug laugh when I read the bit about the Olympics.
Jon Voris chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
*I* *LOVE* *THIS* *TO* *DEATH* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
So *PLEASE*, *WRITE* *THE* *EXTRA* *CHAPTERS* *ALREADY* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
This Was Also My First Time Reading A Soccer [Football For Everybody *EXCEPT* The U.S] Story, *PERIOD*, Damn One Good Too ;)
So, *PLEASE*, Finish The Rest Of The Season At Least ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
That Said, 150/5 Stars ;)
As You Can Probably Tell, *I'M* *DYING* *TO* *READ* *THE* *NEXT* *CHAPTER* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Samsonlake22 chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
in chapter 13 you mention the mighty mighty bosstones(high five for that)i read in the guidelines that authors can not mention any real life musicians, im writing a story with real life musicians so would my story not get publish?
Samsonlake22 chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
BEST ENDING I READ with digimon involved, i like this type of stories when sora and tai are involved, i hope you are able write another of this thank you
Samsonlake22 chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
this is getting good, hope you can make another story with the same characters good job
Samsonlake22 chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
another great chapter, my favorite was scott doing his chris farley impression, nice touch. i hope you can write another story with this
Samsonlake22 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
hey this story is great, i like how you put your own spin on the digimon with futbol
The other Guy chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Yeah I'm back! Basically you take too long and I just got back from like 12 other stories... so hurry up already and give up your life to finish the damn story. But since your not done yet you get a second review.

While I am here to compliment your writing, I find myself overwhelmed with a strange urge to insult you... probably the thing on your profile but still... must... resist...

Ok, I'm good - as is your story! Seriously the fact you only have 15 reviews, other than this one, is a disgrace. You deserve more. Then again, it is possible that people think it's too good to review...
The other Guy chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Nice story, can't wait to see what happens next.

The sooner you update the better, not many stories like this anymore...
TaioraWarrior chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
Go Celtic! Long live freedom and all that stuff lol! Any way I hope either Tai or Sora make a move on the other at new years. After all people tend to get drunk, and drunk people have loose tongues. Update soon please!
Appealtoreason chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
1. Packers don't suck

2. Is it Keltic or Seltic?

3. Another great update. Can't say much here that I haven't said already when we talked about 'Stern Ders Sudens'
nerdynovelist11 chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
I really don't understand why this story doesn't have more views! The content is amazing and so are the characters! I laugh every time I read the scottish accents! Tai and Sora are cute and I hope they stop being in denial soon! I always get this feeling that Scott has a secret maybe dark agenda and I don't know why! I also commend you on your wonderful play by play of the soccer games. Looking forward to reading more!
Jake-Everfree chapter 12 . 1/17/2011