Reviews for For Better or Worse
GreedxEd chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
I hope this might still be updated since it's been awhile. I've enjoyed the story and the way the alchemy is going and how /Ed are too. It's highly enjoyable. looking forward to a nefullyw chapter hope
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
I hate to flame, that is Mustang's role after all, but I just have say your spelling needs some serious work. I loved the story, and it is a real testament to your fabulous writing because I stuck it out until the end, but to spell 'Alchemist' wrong in a FMA fic? Please, just correct the spelling mistakes and then this is gold:)
Louis1 chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
This was just cute.. I somewhat missed the angst and constraints. I liked Roy overpowering Ed on the sofa, I was a little buy frightened of him then. I'm curious what's going to happen the next chapters! :-)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
OhmyGod! Why my hunch almost always true, and now really happens?! My hunch telling Sandy is involved, and he does!

Nooo! Sandy...! Run! Oh god, don't let him die! I trust him, and he did loyal to Ed! So please, don't let him die!

Run Ed...! I hope Hohenheim would appear again and save you! Especially if Roy not available...!

#growled

I hate Roy's past! I hate Rape out of love! And when he was avoid met his mother, i'm fine with that. Because it's not his fault! I'm glad his father already dead!

Because his Father damn issue, RoyEd's relationship was in danger!

Glad Roy told all what happened when he was a kid to Ed! Clinging to each other is what they need!

And glad their first sex was sweet-lovely! :)

I love there's so many woman here! They help RoyEd's relationship get better! ;D
Roy's sisters and his ex-friend with benefit were nice!

And how Ed finally can handle his feeling toward Hohenheim was Great! Thanks to Roy!
Hohenheim approved RoyEd's relationship! Yaaay!

Ah... Will you continue?
Louis1 chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
That really was an uber chapter ;-) you really enjoy to torture Roy. I enjoyed reading this, but only because I feel he doesn't have to suffer much longer.. Ed going through walls was cool. Ed realizing he likes the colonel being private and nice, heh :-) Roy was very cute with his sister! And then suicidal Roy.. frightening! Maes seems to know that Ed could be the one who can finally help Roy. But not without Roy loosing his control, I suppose. Well we will see.. muhaha. Addicting. Nice.
Louis1 chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
That was a cute Hawkeye moment. And I can understand why Roy forgot his sisters name, this was a nice detail making it all more realistic. No compensation sex anymore, poor Roy :-)
Louis1 chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
Phew.. Strange how such a small action like standing behind at the kitchen sink can be so intense. That's due to your slow progression :-) poor Roy. I'm glad you don't let him accept the fact that he's lusting over a 16 year old that easy. Old perverted Colonel.. ;-)
Louis1 chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
I see.. I like this new and angsty side of Roy, taking Lorazepam and having breakdowns. I hope Ed can help him ;-) it's fascinating how you can write a conversation filling almost the whole chapter which is captivating every second. I wish they would never stop talking, buy then there is this tension building and I wish they would rather start kissing.. :-)
Louis1 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Yes, the tension is killing me, too, but it's fine :)
I am starting to dislike Roys seemingly permanent drinking. But maybe it only attracts my attention because I rarely drink alcohol. The dream was very creepy. And finally Ed confessed to Al he might be gay. And he still denies that he might like the Colonel more.. But he chases after him to the door, heh ;) I am curious how and when this will change.
Louis1 chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
You are making Roy so much more human while remaining in character, wow, I like that. For Ed, well I can't imagine him hitting puberty, he always seemed as if these things did not matter to him in the series. He seems more shy and careful in your story, but also cute D
Louis1 chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Replacement sex, huh? ;-) short but still very entertaining chapter. You are so much in character, it seems as if I'm reading the original story, only difference is, I witness all the private small moments left out in the original series. Nice effect :-)
Louis1 chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Hehe again I just love how you describe Roy, he seems more in character compared to many other stories. Interesting idea with Ed having the wet dream.. an I like it how he excused himself with hormones. It would be just to soon for him to think that it was connected with some feelings he might have for Roy.
Louis1 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
I like it how you characterize Roy, serious till he tumbles down ;-) and I absolutely loved the fighting, almost as cool as in the anime. Btw I think I remember a scene from the second anime, where Roy also uses a lighter and an array scratched into his hand :-)
Again you have totally convinced me of the alchemy/chemistry!
Louis1 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
You seem to know a lot about chemistry, don't you? I like that, and how it makes the alchemy more realistic. The fighting was cool. Better than many other fanfics out there.. ;-)
Louis1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Yes please, take it slow :-) I really like it so far. I also like this thing about Roys past. The poor man..