Reviews for More to Kel
sammyfish chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
I love this so much. Your writing is amazing, really easy to read but also captivating with really convincing characterisation, dialogue and situations. (My ONLY criticism would be that Tortall doesn't seem to have hours of the day in quite the same way - while the day is split by 'bells' I don't think they ever say something like 'It's 1.15'. But that's a really tiny quibble in truth, and barely matters in the scheme of things). I enjoyed all of these so much - all these different sides to Kel. I loved the idea of her loving the rain. And alos that she's an actual presence in the Lower City - fulfilling her endless curiousity and desire to *learn* everything she possibly can. I really don't know what I can say, except to gush over this. Obviously, it seems unlikely that you'll finish this, being so long since the last update, but I live in hope. and even unfinished, it's a glorious read, with a really nice story-arc to boot! So thank you, for keeping me up to late and making my day :)
WarriorKnight chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
This is great! I really wish you would finish it, because I can't wait to see what happens with Neal. And I partiicularly liked the Own learning the shukusen D

Keep writing!

Sincerely,

-WarriorKnight-
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Aww... The Own are so cute playing with fans.

Anyway, now that I've gotten that out of my system, I love your story. Very interesting, although I prefer K/D to K/N
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
I am defiantly liking this story...I really hope you come back to this soon...I can't wait to read more. I also really like how you are showing all these different sides to Kel and how she brings out different sides in everyone else.
Amy chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
Awesome story can't wait for the next chapter!
Amy chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
When's your next update? This is a really good story. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Sometimes chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
oh my god this is so much fun. The own playing with shukusens? great!
SarahE7191 chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
Loved it. I can't wait until the next chapter. :-)

SarahE7191 chapter 7 . 10/26/2009

Loved it, of course. :-)

SarahE7191 chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Love it. :-)

Sarah

P.S. I think Kel was younger when the pirates attacked. Like 4 or 5. But I might be wrong.
SarahE7191 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009