Reviews for Too Fast To Die
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
brian rides in a skyline dom rides a charger for god sakes get it right
dog demon katsunie chapter 12 . 12/9/2011
This is a very good story! Keep up the good work.
Sarai chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Nice story. Okay, not nice, how about interesting.
Rainack chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
Another awesome story! Please, keep them coming!
BuckleWinner chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
AWESOME! Great ending on this one! I love how Connor kills Dimitri and who she dedicates it to. I can't wait to read more of Connor and Karr because I really love them together. Anyways, have fun writing more of these wonderful stories!
tropicangell chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
that's what the women gets for destroying someone elses life,cant wait till next chapter! and awesome chap
Rainack chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
The suspense is killing me! I want to know what happens to Connor!
BuckleWinner chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
GREAT! Are you going to make a sequel or leave it as is after this part? I really like the Connor/Karr part and how they work together as a team and how they care for each other. You created a person that the personality of Karr could work and care for and you have done it well. If you have time after you have finished all of your other stories, it would be neat to see a sequel on this one. Anyways, see ya for now!
tropicangell chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
awesome chapter very awesome, i hope connor is not dead that will devestating to Karr, it was an awesome chapter cant wauit to read more
Rainack chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
As usual, absolutely stunning! Keep them coming!
BuckleWinner chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
Great! Well, Connor isn't dead, is she? That's sad... If she is I wonder what will happen to Karr. If she isn't, I wonder the same thing, will Karr go after Dimitri and kill him himself or let Brian and Dom handle it. Anyways, this story is going great and I can't wait until you update again.
Rainack chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
Awesome! Simply awesome! Keep them coming!
Rainack chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
Oh, no! Another cliff hanger! Can't wait to find out Connor's fate.
BuckleWinner chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
I really like the relationship you have made between Karr and Connor. It shows that there is a 'heart' underneath that invincible shell of his. Keep it up, I love this story.
BuckleWinner chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
Nice plot so far. Can't wait until you update again. I like how confused Michael is about Connor and what he should do with her. It shows more of his cop instincts. I like it, keep it coming!