Reviews for In the Heat of the Moment
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Wow, great analogy! This was particularly heartbreaking: "Splinters make good kindling and now Dean feared that the home he had known would be even further reduced - to ashes." SO sad.

I had to smile though when I read this, because my drabble for this weekend has loggers in it (though actual, not metaphorical ones). LOL

Great job on this.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw, burning to personal home to the ground!

I loved the axeman simile throughout. Has a great dramatic effect. Good job on this.
Rosssse chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
me likey your metaphors! x
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
After last night's episode, this drabble is more poignant then ever. Ruby really has splintered the brother's relationship open into a wide chasm!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
OMG! That is such a great metaphor! Totally amazing!
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
A really deep insight into what is happening to our boys in the show. They've always had each other to make it 'right' before but it looks like even that's being taken from them.

Very sad, but beautiful comparisons.

Jane :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
wow. I love your transition from splinters to kindling to ashes! Good turn around! And very unsettling.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
So like Ruby must die. Bela was offed for less. She was only trying to kill them, this is much more unforgiveable, and Sam needs to be spanked. Now that I have finished my rant thanks for the great drabble.