Reviews for Hidden
it0takes0skills0to0be0me chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
im confused... cant yuuki if shes a pureblood, sense that zero and ichiru are vAMPIRES?
god of all chapter 20 . 1/24/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
god of all chapter 24 . 10/12/2010
Great story so far please continue this story soon.
lira191 chapter 24 . 1/15/2010
i love ur story... pls update soon! wow! FOr the first time, I hope yuuki and hanabusa are the pairings here!

update soon!
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 24 . 12/23/2009
it's Christmas vacation already and you haven't updated at all, i want the next chapter please
SinShu chapter 23 . 9/3/2009
wow:) and i feel sorry, my school doesn't start till the 8th:) but i can wait
SinShu chapter 22 . 8/25/2009
you should really see me right now, my bro is starting to think that i should read your story cause i keep distroying the house:) when i say this i was so excited that i threw my dounute up in the air and its still stuck on the ceiling:) i really do hoe that you can please continiue?
Presto-chan chapter 22 . 8/25/2009
You've obviously got writing skills, my only petpeeve is that you aren't using them to have a little more variety. I know it's a story based on Yuuki growing up as a pureblood, but you're pretty much copying the original story. There's so many things that would be different if she grew up as a pureblood, but you seem determined to follw the original storyline. Aka, I'd like to see a little more originality :p.

-Presto1995
SinShu chapter 21 . 8/24/2009
you know as i sais aidou and yuuki paring is my favorite, well it still is:) i think that vampire knight fics should be spiced up and more unique than the actual thing:) which yours is:) i do hope that in the near future (like tomarrow) that you update please?
SinShu chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
aidouXyuuki all the way:)
Lunarchild21 chapter 20 . 8/4/2009
Interesting. Very interesting. YuukixAido.

Kaname x Yuuki is my preference. Though this makes for a nice triangle. _
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 20 . 6/8/2009
ah, omg i love it! can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Presto-chan chapter 20 . 6/8/2009
Nice! Hmm... about that theory of yours... Maybe she wanted to give Yuuki a chance to bond with Kaname in a way other than as siblings. That makes fairly good sense, since Juuri really does love her brother/husband (lol, that sounds funny:)). Or maybe that's just how I see it because I love Yume ;). A short chapter is better than nothing! For a moment I was worried that Kaname would find them like that *heart attack*. Well, gtg, since I logged on before school and I want to be there early today for my b-day!

-Presto1995
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 18 . 6/8/2009
this is the best story please keep updating.
psychotic kitsune chapter 18 . 5/27/2009
where did ichiru go?

is he planning something hm...? LOL