Reviews for Of Lightbulbs and Uchiha
Missingwings chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
You haven't updated in four years... :( But you were just about to do Obito! He's the best one!
Anvelite chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Please continue!
Agitha Cook chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
...Poor, poor Tobi, he's gonna be Diedara's next clay bomb.
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
This is all REALLY interesting! I LOVED the one with Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto it was the best one! I love to see Sasuke tortured. *Snickers*

And the second was funny too; not as good as the first though. But Itachi and Kisame acting all dramatic was hilarious! Kisame was acting like...Itachi was going out to WAR or something! O.O

The third chapter...well it wasn't the best. -_-

But the beggining with the discription and the "gays" and "pedophiles" part with Orochimaru randomly popping in was good! _- Heh heh...he SO is the latter.

The next chapters going to be with Obito? Will there be a next chapter? That will be interesting!

I'll slightly be on the look out if you do update. After all, I can't just STAY on the look out forever! That would be crazy. -_-"
PruCan4evar chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
YAYZ! OBITO FINALLY SHOWED UP! NOW IT'S REALLY A PARTY! *blows up a water slide* HELLZ YES!
gemiinous chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
ahaha!i does look like that! i love it, thanks for updating! please do so again! .
PruCan4evar chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
awww that was ooo cute and kewl! Hey, i was wondering... would u also do one of Obito? He's my favorite character and it'd be cool cuz he's also an uchiha!
Novalia1001 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Baka! You watch way too many cartoons! I loved the part when Kisame appeared in front of Itachi as a soilder (and even more so, the fish boxers) and it's true: no Uchiha can escape the wrath of the light bulbs.

I didn't know Tobi was an Uchiha! But with that idiot in the spotlight you can bet that I'll be reading the next chapter!

And how can you be afraid of Kisame after you just chased Itachi down?

At least its salt water...
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
You're an idot, you know that? I'm dying of laughter here! Wat's wrong with you? Only retards can be that funny!

And I mean that in a good way.

It really appeals to my visual sense and I could totally imagine Naruto using loads of distractions on the poor, poor Kakashi- sensei.

... What's a banshee?
natcat5 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
lmao, this fanfic was great!
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
All I can say, is priceless. Though, I have to admit, the Sasuke one was better. For some reason, Itachi just seems like the one person who'd be immune to Uchiha bred stupidity. Then again, the fact that he put so much faith in his little brother makes me reconsider.
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Teehee, it was kinda random, but funny all the same.
dattebayo1213 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009