Reviews for Unfulfilled Destiny
Bigdickscity chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Its pretty good and I hope to see more :)

Only problem is why you made them girls when they even say they are guys in the game. Other then that its pretty good.
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Demon executors? I must admit, the name sounds stupid, so I doubt it would help their powers of intimidation. Then again, it they were demon executioners, I'd be a little more worried.
Disturbed Insomniac chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
It's a little rushed but still interesting keep it up!
The Insufferable One chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Yo, Scar! . Good to see this again! Now, down to business...I don't have any problems with the story. You do need to work on sentance fluency, otherwise you'll end up sounding like a robot or foreigner (Ror). And I'm glad we both found evidence as to the twins' gender, aren't you? ;) (I got so freaked when they said "Bokuda". I thought they said "Bokuwa." Ror. Now, Why aren't you writing more? Oh, right... the "Primadorial" story...shit...v.v Well, If you write more, make sure to send it to me for editing!
Rin Fang chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Eh-heh... I'm sorry to break your bubble, but you know how Hauenkua has swingy hips and pretty hair and a girly voice but everyone knows he's a boy? Um, Dori and Gura... are male. It says in the game. Okay, review time! There's already a story like this, but as the author never bothered to finish it, I'm glad to see someone else picking up from Oboro's viewpoint. Sentence fluency could use a little work, but the grammar is great and the details are enough. This sounds very interesting, and I hope to read more, because I also prefer Dori and Gura as girls.