Reviews for A Princess Tale: Many Meetings
gollum chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
You'll be safe here by Dean Trippe shows both Gandalf and Wonder Woman.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Interesting story, but hard to read because there is no line break.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wonder Woman no, DC Comics yes. Look up the article Fighting Superman for Gandalf vs Superman.
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Paragraph of DOOOOOM!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I read the introduction then I noticed the solid block of text and gave up.

Sad to see this as there are so few Wonder Woman crossovers.
Yeahhhhhh chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I lost my place about 5 times and then gave up, please format this.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
It's impossible to read without paragraphs.
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I'm afraid formating is still an issue. The whole story came out as a single paragraph. I suggest proofreading the uploaded chapter before publishing. Dialogue usually requires a separate paragraph each time a new speaker comes in. Also, new ideas need new paragraphs. If you have a new paragraph and the speaker is the same, don't close the quote in the first paragraph, but open quote to start the new one.

Hope you take my suggestions under consideration.

Cynthia
princess protection program chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
princess protection program comic book
isheka chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
i wanted to hear more about this.
Cynthia chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I am having a hard time telling how good this story is. The story has no paragraphing at all. The usual rule is that each person speaking has their own paragraph. Also, the story needs to be separate from the Author's Notes. Please reread and edit.

Cynthia
dagmar noble chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
just a word of advice, putting this in paragraphs will make it flow better and easier to read

keep on writing!
I.H.N chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Ah... I am afraid you will have repost the story yet again, because as it is, there are no paragraphs whatsoever, which makes it almost impossible to read.

Anyway, your summary, at least, sounds interesting enough, and judging from the bits and pieces I have read, your knowledge of Tolkien's world seems more than sound. I do not know all that much about the DC Universe, but I nonetheless am interested in where this goes.

So, please keep writing (and fix the format, if you can)!