Reviews for Snow White and the Just King
narnia'sjonasbrothersfanclub chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
love it!
Elf Knight chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow, I actually liked that one! It was beautifully told (or should I say, re-told!) and a job well done. You did an amazing rendition of mixing the characters of Narnia into the old faerie tale. My only qualm about it is how they killed the queen. It would have been awesome if Aslan could have come. After all, it's King Edmund's wedding and I sould think the Lion would want to see Edmun married. Then you could have had Aslan kill the queen or the queen attempt trickery because the hot slippers was just cruel. But hey, that's just me! I'm off to read the squel now.

See ya!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This was very good. You combined one of my favorite fairy tales with one of my favorite fantasy series. And I liked it that you used the Brothers Grimm version for this. I enjoyed your descriptions and style of writing. I only wish we had a hint of how Eirawen felt when the kings and queens vanished.

Job well done!
LucyCrewe11 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I liked it very much. One of my favorite fairytales with my favorite book/movie; how could I not enjoy it. (smiles). The only thing is that it seems rushed in some places that could have stood to have a little more detail and it would have been interesting to know how Eirawen FELT when the kings and queen disapeared instead of just saying it in passing. Still, it was a lovely fic all the same.
Princess Lucy chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love this story and you used the Grimm version not the sappy Disney version of Snow White,I prefer the Grimm version of fairy tales