Reviews for A Fool's Reality
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 21 . 4/24/2010
Another Awesome Chapter!

I must... see...more...action! But, I will wait!

You been more focusing on the SDM and Eientei, but not enough Hakugyokurou, and we haven't see the Youkai Mountain or the Underground yet. Some of that goodness is something to think about. But, you're doing fine right now!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
So that was Mima, huh? My instinct was wrong. I didn't know it was Mima until I saw Twilight Spark! And anyone who played Touhou Soccer will know that just as well.

Yay for Tewi's awesome pranks! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mr. E chapter 19 . 3/27/2010
This has been the most awesome fanfics I have ever read. Aside from a few grammar mistakes, this is one story I will look forward to reading till the end. And if you decide to make a sequel, I will definately be reading that as well.
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 19 . 3/27/2010
Excellent chapter! Even on the most normal days, a few unusual things can still happen.

It's nice to see that the three can get along fine as of this point. Makes things peaceful.

I have a clue on who that girl might be, but then again, the ghost tail threw me off like a curveball! XD Guess we'll see!

Keep up the great work!
Zepar chapter 19 . 3/27/2010
Oh hoho Mima? Goodbye riam it wa snice to knwo you XD
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 18 . 3/9/2010
A truly epic chapter at that!

Yukari out of nowhere? Surprize Surprize! I never expected a train to pop up and for the boss of those two to show up AND for Yukari to actually know this boss! Unbelievable!

Raim is still awake with Glid speaking without taking over his body? It's about time! XD

Foreshadowing! These shall be really exciting events to come!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
Cliffhangers are things that I can't stand!

Anything, this chapter is AWAZINGLY EPIC! It gotten so awesome starting in the second half! Despite Glid being kind of a butt, I hope he kicks that Hiroki's behind to the ends of the earth! XD

Can't wait for the next one!
IllusionaryNoseBleed chapter 17 . 2/20/2010
Friends...

The shit has hit the fan...

Now if only would allow us to put in BGM...it would even be more epic.

Keep up the good work!
Kill1 chapter 16 . 2/9/2010
Some things here:

1. what i refered with Mara, is the he's the ultimate disgusting thing

2. Kyoji's Back story Thing

3. I SENSE PLOT TWIST, AND BLOODBATH
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
Oh well, so what if the concept isn't unique, it's still news to me, and a very well-thought up idea.

Anyways, great chapter! These are getting more complicated but more interesting, and it's already a great story. Not like I said it was bad, cause I like it. So, thumbs up to you!
Rolrodur chapter 15 . 2/6/2010
geat history mister! i hope you continue this in lower time :D
Weisser Ritter chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
Why... of all the demons known... why... did you summon PENIS?

...Wait a sec. Are you REALLY sure you've beaten every SMT in existence?

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
Kill1 chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
Well Then, Let's see what we got here.

Mara, The ultimate evil, Check.

One Badass Kyoji, Check.

Raim looking like Neku Sakuraba, Check. (I was hoping he would look like Minato Arisato, oh well)

All in all, great chapter, can't wait to
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
Well, with another new male added to the story, it just keeps getting better.

Oh my, something that disgusts every single nearby female to bits. o.o That is such a unique concept. Keep it coming, this is becoming super interesting!
Weisser Ritter chapter 14 . 1/29/2010
Good Story, I like it!

I've never seen an Author makng references to the real world while writing a story (And by that, I mean all those things about Narutards and Blah blah blah)-

Raim's way of thinking, background, and fighting style remind me of some series I've watched.

Well, I'd give the story a 8/10, the writing style a 8.5/10, I'd give Raim's character a 7.5/10 (Sentient alternate personalities are sort of... unoriginal... Otherwise, I'd say it's a pretty balanced personality)

Raim's Spell Cards are original AND don't suck, so I'll give you a 9/10.

Over all, I give it 8 out of 10 Stars.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »