Reviews for A Fool's Reality
Zepar chapter 19 . 3/27/2010
Oh hoho Mima? Goodbye riam it wa snice to knwo you XD
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 18 . 3/9/2010
A truly epic chapter at that!

Yukari out of nowhere? Surprize Surprize! I never expected a train to pop up and for the boss of those two to show up AND for Yukari to actually know this boss! Unbelievable!

Raim is still awake with Glid speaking without taking over his body? It's about time! XD

Foreshadowing! These shall be really exciting events to come!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
Cliffhangers are things that I can't stand!

Anything, this chapter is AWAZINGLY EPIC! It gotten so awesome starting in the second half! Despite Glid being kind of a butt, I hope he kicks that Hiroki's behind to the ends of the earth! XD

Can't wait for the next one!
IllusionaryNoseBleed chapter 17 . 2/20/2010
Friends...

The shit has hit the fan...

Now if only would allow us to put in BGM...it would even be more epic.

Keep up the good work!
Kill1 chapter 16 . 2/9/2010
Some things here:

1. what i refered with Mara, is the he's the ultimate disgusting thing

2. Kyoji's Back story Thing

3. I SENSE PLOT TWIST, AND BLOODBATH
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 16 . 2/8/2010
Oh well, so what if the concept isn't unique, it's still news to me, and a very well-thought up idea.

Anyways, great chapter! These are getting more complicated but more interesting, and it's already a great story. Not like I said it was bad, cause I like it. So, thumbs up to you!
Rolrodur chapter 15 . 2/6/2010
geat history mister! i hope you continue this in lower time :D
Weisser Ritter chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
Why... of all the demons known... why... did you summon PENIS?

...Wait a sec. Are you REALLY sure you've beaten every SMT in existence?

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
Kill1 chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
Well Then, Let's see what we got here.

Mara, The ultimate evil, Check.

One Badass Kyoji, Check.

Raim looking like Neku Sakuraba, Check. (I was hoping he would look like Minato Arisato, oh well)

All in all, great chapter, can't wait to
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
Well, with another new male added to the story, it just keeps getting better.

Oh my, something that disgusts every single nearby female to bits. o.o That is such a unique concept. Keep it coming, this is becoming super interesting!
Weisser Ritter chapter 14 . 1/29/2010
Good Story, I like it!

I've never seen an Author makng references to the real world while writing a story (And by that, I mean all those things about Narutards and Blah blah blah)-

Raim's way of thinking, background, and fighting style remind me of some series I've watched.

Well, I'd give the story a 8/10, the writing style a 8.5/10, I'd give Raim's character a 7.5/10 (Sentient alternate personalities are sort of... unoriginal... Otherwise, I'd say it's a pretty balanced personality)

Raim's Spell Cards are original AND don't suck, so I'll give you a 9/10.

Over all, I give it 8 out of 10 Stars.
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
OMG, Glid's destructiveness became useful for once.

Flandre is Win here. Looks like she found someone to rival her strength against. And the results were a draw, which makes it even more epic.

Way to go, can't wait to see what these new people can do, even though it probably won't be good XD!
Zepar chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
*got disgusted* Please write abotu the eart's palace next chapter and don't you dare hurt my Master Satori-sama or else *smiels sweetly while beign covered by black aura and a devil mask behind her*
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Such a fantastic chapter this is.

Mokou and Kaguya, two immortals which may never get over their arguments. Oh well, even if they never get over each other, at least they serve a purpose. Can't wait for the next chapter!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
Another great chapter! Patchy for the win! Update soon :)
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »