Reviews for A Fool's Reality
Hakurei no Miko chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
once again, oc op alert! mokous really REALLY strong you know. like im okay with him taking down stage 4 or even stage 5 bosses, but stage 6 and extra stage bosses are really strong, so... anyway, i like yr story except for the bits with remilia, you're making her a bit too whiny and naive and childish, i think itll be better if you followed the canon remilia. and pls dont forget that she can freaking manipulate fate, holds the legendary spear of gungnir which never misses its mark, she is inhumanly strong and fast, can turn into a swarm of bats and has really good regenerative powers cause as long as one of the bats in the swarm survives, she can heal herself. and her spell cards are freaking hard. so just work on the overpowered oc and remilia and this story would be beyond awesome ze!
Hakurei no Miko chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
hmm... i think your oc is getting a bit too overpowered. like seriously remilias spell cards are freaking hard, so are youmus. not to mention when you were writing the part with remilia i think you went a bit oc and followed the fanon character instead of canon.
annom chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
I have not even read this chapter yet; but the very moment I read the chapter's name, I placed a hand to my eyes and knew that I was going to see THINGS. If Lovecraft is mentioned anywhere, I know the order of magnitude of what to expect. If the word "right" is used in within two sentences of the one that contains "Lovecraft", I know what will most likely happen.
SynchroXyzStriker chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is SynchroXyzStriker and I’m here to review this story.
You decided to deconstruct many concepts and warped the plot to the point of Mind Screw. The name of the protagonist is meaningful. . . Hanta, as in the hantavirus (Correct me if I'm wrong, though). Nice one, and I noticed the usage of tropes in some chapters, too.
And this story also had influences from Shin Megami Tensei, specifically II (Lucifer against YHVH) and III: Nocturne (The second Reimu turned into a half-human, half-demon). I’ve read up to chapter 56 and still have a long way to go.
But I'm also here for something else; I am on a "writer's block" and I really need ideas; I was wondering if you can try reading my fanfic and giving out your thoughts on this? Granted, my story isn’t exactly a crossover, but it’s a Science Fantasy story nonetheless; my fanfic is called “Touhou Strikers – The Silver Lining"
Trust me; it's a lot more awesome than it sounds; I know my fanfic isn't that great, but I want your honest opinion on this one. Please reply back. I appreciate your reviews. It helps motivate me to write more chapters. :)
ArcherShirou chapter 33 . 1/28/2014
Yukari was worried about something ... Now This is scary
ArcherShirou chapter 31 . 1/28/2014
per I have a feeling that this fairy will give
ArcherShirou chapter 30 . 1/28/2014
Kyoji is such fun, I really enjoyed this and I start liking much of Mokou
ArcherShirou chapter 28 . 1/28/2014
when the Raim goes tell the truth Reimu?
ArcherShirou chapter 26 . 1/28/2014
think very hard ,something more do insane and impressive than that
ArcherShirou chapter 25 . 1/28/2014
insanity and further enhances
ArcherShirou chapter 24 . 1/28/2014
insanity level is higher than ever,same for touhou
ArcherShirou chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
the new sword is awesome
ArcherShirou chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
BleachI'm cheering for the glid
Ziden115 chapter 63 . 1/25/2014
You know, I'm just waiting for more powerful demons From Shin Megami Tensei to appear in this story. I'm just waiting for David or some other powerful demon to show up, hell I'd take Nyx at this point.

I also want to state, that I like your char, but I'm silently waiting until he gets a weapon upgrade. I mean the attacks he can do with it are cool but he needs a sharper weapon if he wants to fight against the Angels and YHWH, that dick.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/25/2014