Reviews for A Fool's Reality
ArcherShirou chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
rabbits!
I like Reisen!
ArcherShirou chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Reimu needs more love, and Youmu too
I wonder if Raim can give it to them
ArcherShirou chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
love this guy
ArcherShirou chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
good fight
ArcherShirou chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
...Raim said everything,what should not talk, and now you will need a miracle to not take a beating
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
... Ok mate one question : HOW THE F- DID HE BEAT REMILIA WITH A KICK TO THE STOMACH ?! He JUST CAME to Gensokyo and doesn't know jack -ish about Danmaku or anything else and he beat a VAMPIRE with a kick ?! HOW DOES THAT WORK ? Merry Sue much . AND he beat Sakuya, too, W.T.F . If I see him beating Flandre with a kick to the head I will F-ING DIE !
justinmurielle chapter 61 . 10/11/2013
Fwah... that was exciting! You did a good job sir *salute*, and reimu missed some action back there... well raim was right, he doesn't want reimu to be taited or learned or to know the way it is even she possesed that magatama. Hahaha, I'm sure reimu will be angry and worried when raim disappered like that, good luck raim... and sir, updated me like always by sending on my yahoo mail, and thanks for sending today... I'm looking forward on next release
justinmurielle chapter 60 . 10/7/2013
I really thank you for updating me on this chapter, thank you.. and will update me on
releasing new chapter? I'll wait for it... things got interesting, i mean more interesting.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
And... now it goes backwards a bit. Or, perhaps it's because I was growing used to it. A fine enough chapter, although things do still have the typical stu vibes.
littlejimmy250 chapter 60 . 10/2/2013
I liked the main story. The way you executed the parts where the forth-wall was broken down were exceptionally executed. Sometimes you left on cliffhanger but you didn't make it every chapter and the times you did do made me eager to see the next part. I didn't understand some of the dream sequences this is dismissible. Some of the bad things were more of in depth wish for me so they are so its also dismissible.

This story involving a simple man who's plunged head first into a fight for his life and Gensokyo making hard moral choices and ultimately the decision on what to do with Gensokyo.

Pros: Unique, enjoyable OC, interesting side-stories.

Cons: No major ones.

Overall score: 10/10 Just go on with how your doing it.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Thank god, the music is over! The music, it hurts! Song-fic's are just so... ugh... I feel so unclean... I hope this doesn't become a habit, or I won't be able to resist the urge to stop reading... Anyways, the parts without the music were fine enough. Could be better, as always, but it is a fine enough chapter all things considered.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Certainly improving, although it's slight. The plot is curious, although he certainly does seem like a marty stu at this point. I shall continue on, as I said I would, and see just where this story goes. Wherever that is, it will certainly end up in an interesting place.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Aha! So English 'is' your second language! Thank goodness, I was afraid that something was wrong in some way or another. Anyways, I am starting to enjoy the story. Either it's growing better written, or I'm growing more skilled at ignoring the flaws. Although, your system of writing does baffle me a tad. I can see the method to your madness, but it just seems a bit strange is all.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
I have difficulty with both reading and 'not' ready this, curiously enough. It does hurt to read, but I at the same time can't help but wonder what will happen next! It's an odd feeling, certainly. I look forward to seeing just how this story grows as it goes.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
You... really should work on editing the older chapters. The new ones are great! The old ones give me a headache to try and comprehend. I can't wait till this story starts to get better, honestly. I honestly have no idea how it will get from point A to point B! That newest chapter was pretty darned good! This chapter, on the other hand...
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »