Reviews for A Fool's Reality
ArcherShirou chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
BleachI'm cheering for the glid
Ziden115 chapter 63 . 1/25/2014
You know, I'm just waiting for more powerful demons From Shin Megami Tensei to appear in this story. I'm just waiting for David or some other powerful demon to show up, hell I'd take Nyx at this point.

I also want to state, that I like your char, but I'm silently waiting until he gets a weapon upgrade. I mean the attacks he can do with it are cool but he needs a sharper weapon if he wants to fight against the Angels and YHWH, that dick.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
increasingly better
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
Kyoji will love the place where he should be going
ArcherShirou chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
it is no wonder that the glid so, if he has to handle it all the time
ArcherShirou chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
Yukari is very lazy, glid is violent, but still like him
ArcherShirou chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
a copy of the white Ichigo, it was cool
poor Reisen, with a master like hers not need enemies
ArcherShirou chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Reisen is so cute
Kraid is a cool sword
good story
ArcherShirou chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
I like Reisen!
ArcherShirou chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Reimu needs more love, and Youmu too
I wonder if Raim can give it to them
ArcherShirou chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
love this guy
ArcherShirou chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
good fight
ArcherShirou chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
...Raim said everything,what should not talk, and now you will need a miracle to not take a beating
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
... Ok mate one question : HOW THE F- DID HE BEAT REMILIA WITH A KICK TO THE STOMACH ?! He JUST CAME to Gensokyo and doesn't know jack -ish about Danmaku or anything else and he beat a VAMPIRE with a kick ?! HOW DOES THAT WORK ? Merry Sue much . AND he beat Sakuya, too, W.T.F . If I see him beating Flandre with a kick to the head I will F-ING DIE !
justinmurielle chapter 61 . 10/11/2013
Fwah... that was exciting! You did a good job sir *salute*, and reimu missed some action back there... well raim was right, he doesn't want reimu to be taited or learned or to know the way it is even she possesed that magatama. Hahaha, I'm sure reimu will be angry and worried when raim disappered like that, good luck raim... and sir, updated me like always by sending on my yahoo mail, and thanks for sending today... I'm looking forward on next release
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »