Reviews for A Fool's Reality
Sonanoka21093 chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Thank god, the music is over! The music, it hurts! Song-fic's are just so... ugh... I feel so unclean... I hope this doesn't become a habit, or I won't be able to resist the urge to stop reading... Anyways, the parts without the music were fine enough. Could be better, as always, but it is a fine enough chapter all things considered.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Certainly improving, although it's slight. The plot is curious, although he certainly does seem like a marty stu at this point. I shall continue on, as I said I would, and see just where this story goes. Wherever that is, it will certainly end up in an interesting place.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Aha! So English 'is' your second language! Thank goodness, I was afraid that something was wrong in some way or another. Anyways, I am starting to enjoy the story. Either it's growing better written, or I'm growing more skilled at ignoring the flaws. Although, your system of writing does baffle me a tad. I can see the method to your madness, but it just seems a bit strange is all.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
I have difficulty with both reading and 'not' ready this, curiously enough. It does hurt to read, but I at the same time can't help but wonder what will happen next! It's an odd feeling, certainly. I look forward to seeing just how this story grows as it goes.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
You... really should work on editing the older chapters. The new ones are great! The old ones give me a headache to try and comprehend. I can't wait till this story starts to get better, honestly. I honestly have no idea how it will get from point A to point B! That newest chapter was pretty darned good! This chapter, on the other hand...
Sonanoka21093 chapter 59 . 9/27/2013
It has been some time since I last read this fanfic! I think I should get to rereading it, as I don't remember a thing! I had been meaning to read it, but I simply realized that I lack knowledge in where I left off when I stopped reading for whatever reason. A nice chapter as always, and I look forward to more from you!
Feng Lengshun chapter 59 . 9/27/2013
Actually, someone already made an *accurate* map of Gensokyo. It's called "Gensokyo Traditional Map" by CaptainOnimaru and is posted on deviantART, go google it. On gambling, it's actually more of math really, be it in the players (search on cracked{dot)com "6 Reasons Professional Poker Is Way Harder Than It Looks"), or the dealer (search on cracked{dot)com "6 Silly Sounding Jobs That Are Way Harder Than You Think", it is number one for a reason). Other than that, I believe that you should start fixing your grammar, perhaps by getting a Beta reader. Also, you might want to read the dialogue scripts of the games and the additional materials as since there's no more 'illusion' now, you would want it to be as accurate as possible; like on Flandre, as pointed in Diamond in the Rough 13 and 14, she isn't some crazy girl, just a destructive but still sane vampire who has a rather morbid and bad sense of humor.
justinmurielle chapter 58 . 9/17/2013
You mean that's all? No chapter next or i need patiently for a next chapter? Well this this story is really intersting in many... ways and i mean it... wow... i feel theres something more... about his new ability on his bokuto for survival... and since reimu has become a demon, and can't use her divine power to fight... i wanted to know how reimu fight on that state... in many many many ways... and since spell card system to be ignored now on a current state of reimu... i wonder some of them still use that... well they respect that rules... i wonder how they survive now... I'm curious in many ways hahahaha...if there is... let us know
Syn chapter 58 . 8/10/2013
I can't wait to see more from this story. Keep up the good work!
Minh chapter 58 . 8/4/2013
Some nice long-term planning there, lad! It is a rare sight seeing much care being put into a fan-fic. Most of these slash-fic writer just kind of writing by the seat of their pants.
Still, saying though, Tropes are tool, per se. Viewers aren't goldfish...but most of us aren't genius, too. Not-so subtly meaningful thingy can get pretty confusing in a mean time. Too much straw point will let to pointless anvils being dropped.
Reality...harsh, or not, it's totally depend on your point of view, for it's just... a joint phenomenon of the observer and the observed: A subjective term - like moral, good, bad, existence.
Will love to see our dear Clef riding 682 to SAVE THE DAY AND FIRE HIS WAIFU.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
HASSOU TOBI! op skill is op
Feng Lengshun chapter 58 . 8/4/2013
"You condemn what you do not understand." I quote from Ezio. This is starting to reminds me of Diamond In The Rough, which I consider to be the best Touhou fanfic (on YouTube). And I like it. I just love deconstructions and Gut Punches. Please make more of them.
Smuggler of the West chapter 57 . 8/2/2013
I believe some part of my sanity had just left after reading the new chapters. Hold on, let me check...

. . .

Yep, definitely left... but overall, good chapter.
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 57 . 7/26/2013
Phew, finally caught up to this story after such a long time. It's just about over, I suppose. It was great reading such an awesome story. If you plan to continue with the extras, I'll be glad to continue reading them, but otherwise, it's a satisfying conclusion.
TheLastNanaya chapter 55 . 7/20/2013
Well, that was an interesting and enlightening arc.

Looks like Hanta still have a lot of problems to deal with. Uke-Mochi next and then there are other deities that have interests in him.

This fic is not over. Not by a long shot.

Look forward for more chapters in the future.
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »