Reviews for Silent Angel
FallBubblegumFailure chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
...lord save me. That was the most beautiful story I've ever read. I...I can't even explain how amazing that was.
Though Zephyr was a major douchebag asshole fuckface and I still don't forgive him. I loved it anyways.
Asakane Kotoro chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
Aw, a well-written lemon and a fluffy ending. This as the best ending I ever read to a yaoi since...I don't know when! I loved this story to pieces. Reggie, pm me your answer to this next story, so here goes, are you going to turn any future ff's of this fanfic into a... Male Pregnancy? I notice that many people do that and some of them aren't that good.

But I'm sure if you did, it'd be good! I hope to hear from you soo. Great story, great ending, and you are a great writer like always.

Oh and if you've forgotten, this is Silver. :P
Tammy chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Wooah! That was pretty long, and yes, damned cliffhanger!

Oh gosh, what is wrong with Zephyr?
Asakane Kotoro chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
T.T That was so sad...Reggie-chan... These are tears of happiness mind you but maybe some are of sadness at hearing/reading Zeke's story. Again this is well written. I hope to read more soon. Bye-bye!
Regiathius chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Thank you all for reviewing my FF ;) Um... A few answers to your questions, the anime/manga it is based on would be hm... Zephyr is loosely based on Soubi from Loveless, whereas Markiel is loosely based on a character from the yaoi novel "Don't Worry Mama" I think.

Also, I'd been emailing my bestie Tammy my story and thought I'd put her comments on here for all to see. She does make some valid points about my writing and how I get so excited about my characters that I end up going too fast and garbling my grammar and missing words. So, I have acknowledged this fact and (Hoped) I got better for the last few chapters. Anyways, thank you all for reading my story. It's been a long year for me and will be an even longer one this year. I will finish soon. XD

Lots of love, Reg.

(And Zeffy and Marky say hi!)
Tammy chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
BWAAHH! X3!

Anime fangirl maxixixss! XD XD

Aww...I love it! I love it! I love it!

More more more!

:3!

Your story made me go anime fangirl like! aww...

I love it so! There are a few grammical errors but

that can be corrected. :D

Yay! You are an awesome writer!

You so are! Don't let anyone one tell you different!

X3 wow! That even astonished me! Aw...

so cute! I love the sotry line and the expressions and all!

Wow! I'm so glad to have such a talented friend like you :D

I mean it! X3~
Tammy chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
For chapter two it is delicious!

I really like how you've developed Zephy.

I suggest later in the story you should do a play on the idea

of the dead twin...is Zephyr really Zephyr... or his twin pretending to be?

But that was already done in higurashi so... I don't know, up to you.

However I'll have to critique you a bit sorry... a few things did throw me off a bit ;

1. You don't have to throw in unnecessary information to fill up the story OK, sometimes its best to leave it up to the reader to decide.

I'm talking about the part where you explained why Markiel

stayed behind at school and was a bit late. If you still want to include it,rather have it at the beginning as in:

"He was strolling down the path on his way home from After class english tutoring..." or something like that. I dunno, I'm not being mean...I just want to be able to assist you getting better at writing :D

2. you're kinda doing what I did in my own story...go a pace too fast in certain bits...like the one where Markiel is going to Zephyr's house. I almost got confused to what was happening cause so much was happening inside Markiel that wasn't clearly explained. So all I'm saying is...I know you're really excited with this story...but relax...and revise over it...

just to make sure ;)

and there ya go...for future reference! I hope to hear from yo uagain, I really appreciated it.

And I hope to see some more of this story X3
Tammy chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Ah! I see you've made the story all the more passionate! :D

Nice! I like the visual imagery you create about how Markiel

feels about Zephyr liking him...

Right now I feel that Zephyr may or may not be toying

with Markiel...you left that unclear and adds tension to

the story...I'm linking it so far! XD
Tammy chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Ah this was sweet and light hearted! Although, it has dark undertones as what could happen in

the next chapter...keep up the work! :D
Tammy chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Hi Alisha...ooh...that was very sweet!

I love how you made Zephy's friends nice to him..

that was so sweet~.
Tammy chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
Oh no! Markiel got hurt...badly! :(

but then...yay! Zephyr to the rescue! XD

Oh this will strengthen these two boys relationship

quite well :).

Keep writing...I wonder what'll it amount to now?
Tammy chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
I can see you typed this in a rush, there are a few words missing.

Oh no, what is up with Zephyr? What are you going to do to the

poor boys now? T_T"
TayTai-BloodBlueRose chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
That was a very sweet story.. - I loved it all the way through! - Keep up the good work! :)
The Ladies Luck chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
This is an interesting concept, as I said before. It can be kind of brief in places- the last paragraph of chp. 3 in particular- but the description is pretty good and there's a flow to your writing. Which anime/manga is it based on?
Crystal chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This story is amazing so far. Please keep updating!