Reviews for She Didn't Ask Why
Eliza-angel chapter 53 . 8/7/2009
nice chapter I think I check the new story out sound intriguing :)

Have you noticed my new one, haven't seen you around ;) on the other hand it is summer who stays at home much to surf in the net lol

anyway keep the chapters coming
Berlian chapter 53 . 8/7/2009
LOVE how fluster Abby get when the waiting Jack;) this is a sweet chapter.. love it.. can't wait for Fornell, Franks interaction with Abby;)
Nepeace chapter 53 . 8/6/2009
Haha that was one cute update!

lol try explaining that relationship to your father. It sure is complicated!
Special Agent Alexis Twilight chapter 53 . 8/6/2009
Oh, the horror of a short-ish review! Forgive me - it's 2am.

I am SOsososo glad that Jack is with Gibbs! It's like the dynamic duo, really. I have a feeling that something big is going to happen on Thanksgiving. Very big.

Of course, I could be wrong. But I have that gut feeling, ya know?

And I don't think Hollis is completely out of the picture.

And I wonder who McGee will bring.

Or if Gibbs can resist wringing his neck for almost being responsible for the d...de...*cough* death of his girl.

Who knows!

Stay tuned to find out! (teehee)

*Song Reference in 101 WTKHM*

From,

-Special Agent Twilight

Or is it?

Just kidding, it's me.
finlaure chapter 50 . 8/6/2009
Ok,, drop a house on Hollis already,, Please.
finlaure chapter 49 . 8/6/2009
ding dong the witch is dead,, which old witch? The Hollis witch, ding dong the wicked witch is dead... right? Right?
KellyRoxton chapter 53 . 8/6/2009
Oh my goodness I can't wait to read more soon. Hugs you! It was a GREAT chapter I love love love this chapter I love how JAck interacted with Abby and felt the bond with Annie. GREAT Job. WRite more soon. Post sooner. Hugs you...
CrissColfer's Land Of Stories chapter 52 . 8/5/2009
Okay, I LOVE this story,. I've been reading this on my phone an It's dumb and wont let me review. (Idk why) and it took me two days but i finally read all 52 chapters. :) and I love it. Please keep it up an update soon. :)
SVUCSIWTRDOOLluver chapter 52 . 8/5/2009
Hey!

I absolutely adored this chapter! I was scared during that "Driven" episode, but then Gibbs saved Abby, and I was like "Yea! Go Gibbs!" This chapter was great, the title was perfect, 'cause Abby better mean 'more than coffee' to Gibbs! ;)

Quotes that ROCK: “I kinda‘ don‘t want to go back, and neither does Anna. Can we stay with you?…Like, for good?”

Gibbs was sure things that he wanted only happened in his dreams, but when she said ‘for good’, it lifted a weight off of him. He loved her too much for his own good, and if he could have her - in his house - without ruining their friendship, he would take that offer.

He grinned. “Of course, Abbs. I‘d-” he was cut off by an Abby hug that was quite possibly the strongest, and fiercest one he had ever received. “-be happy to have you both,” he finishes, chuckling, as he hugs her back. That was so adorable!

I especially liked that Abby suggested that Gibbs call his dad, and then he does! I just totally loved that! The lipstick on Gibbs' face was one of the funniest things that I've ever read! Especially Jenny noticing it!

Oh no! The season 5 finale's coming up, isn't it? With Franks coming in already, and Abby running tests for Jenny, I'm getting kinda scared! Dun dun dun...

“Yes, sir.” Gibbs smiled as well.

[Thank you for calling me, Leroy. Bye, son.] Only with this goodbye, he knew he’d be seeing his son again.

“Bye, Dad.” He hung up. AW! That whole scene had me going "Aw!" That was just perfect and adorable!

“How did you get Gibbs to agree to throw a party?” Ha! Count on Tony for the humor! And I can't wait to see who McGee's date is! Then this whole 'conversation' with hands: *What‘s your idea of a red-light situation, Gibbs?* She signs.

He smirks. *You. Me. Handcuffs.*

*Coffin or boat?*

*Coffin and boat.* HA! Then:v“A coworker who shows you cartoons, or photos of a sexual nature.”

*I think I‘ve got some of those, Gibbs.*

“A coworker‘s hand ‘accidentally’ brushes up against your body.”

*If only you were sitting near me, Abby.*

When ever I watch that episode I smile when everyone says that they don't mind Abby's hugs and whatnot. And then this rocked: Before his mind even registers that he has finally admitted after all the years of excuses that he loves Abby, his coffee falls to the ground and his feet are moving as fast as physically possible to the forensics lobby of NCIS.

‘Ducky’s seen me a few too many times this year,’ I love Abby's thoughts! I would put the whole end in here if I could, but I won't, because then this would be way too long!

And I hear you and my friend Amanda are talking about me! Heh, I don't care. Seems fair to me, and yes, me and Amanda are friends and I told her about this, we talk about all the stories we read on here, hope you don't mind!

LOVE this chapter, can't wait for more!

-Beth
Special Agent Alexis Twilight chapter 52 . 8/4/2009
Oh, I want a cookie! Pick me, pick me!

*jumps up and down eagerly*

Yes, I'd have to say this chapter is one of my favorites too. :)

Poor McGee! He must feel so horrible... plus Gibbs is totally ticked at him - that is NOT a good thing, not at all.

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when Ziva licked Tony!

That was my favorite part, hands down, no questions asked, period.

I wonder what Jenny's tests are about - and why she got all sad when she found out she was going to a Thanksgiving party with all of her friends (well, I consider the team to be friends, not coworkers ] ). Very suspicious. *slaps on Sherlock Holmes hat*

Abby turned back to her computer, in thought of what just went on. “Is it just me, or was that…hinky?”

No, it's not just you - something seriously hinky was going on, that's for sure. Something extremely hinky. That is so my new favorite word.

I'm dying of curiosity - what line was kristenb15's?

Cookie Order: Dark chocolate chips, brown sugar batter, swirls of vanilla fudge.

Really looking forward to the Thanksgiving dinner and the revealing of Jenny's hinky-ness,

Special Agent Twilight

PS. "I gotta hinky feeling...*woo hoo..*

That tonight's gonna be a GAbby night..

That tonight's gonna be a BIG night...

That tonight's gonna be a super hinky night"

I think I need to take an improv. lyrics class.
Eliza-angel chapter 52 . 8/4/2009
nicely done :)
MissLizzymizzy chapter 52 . 8/4/2009
Such a great chapter. I love how Gibbs and Abby were signing during the 't wait for more. Oh one more thing, I love oatmeal cookies.
LittleSpooky chapter 52 . 8/3/2009
Homicidal Chevy?

So Christine
immyownsuperman chapter 52 . 8/3/2009
They still need to hook up...there so close! lOl update soon! :D
kristenb15 chapter 52 . 8/3/2009
Woot! Loved this chapter. I kinda hoped u'd use the line as an insult. Like Abby yelling it at her and making her cry but this was just as good. Can't wait to see how they get their memories back and how Thanksgiving goes. Great work. By the way, I like oatmeal raisin cookies:)
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »