Reviews for She Didn't Ask Why
Talldi chapter 58 . 7/23/2012
Oh this story requires an ending so bad! You've done a wonderful job of blending the tv script into a great side story! ;) Pullleeze? di
Gabby'GrissomSara chapter 58 . 7/15/2012
Love this story. When I am done reading other I always start this one over... Wish there was more to read... LOVE IT LOVE IT
Guest chapter 57 . 1/26/2012
Review yourself you dumb fuck
Guest chapter 57 . 1/26/2012
I think your a fucking absolute loser
s m Neal chapter 58 . 12/30/2011
this perfect please come back to it one day
Loes-chan chapter 58 . 12/13/2011
No no no no no you can't quit now! You promised you would finish it!

Please finish it!
Loes-chan chapter 52 . 12/12/2011
McGee is not an only child; he has a sister, Sarah. I believe his parents have passed away though...

I can't really believe you're twelve. You serious!

If you really are: here's my advice: become a writer. I teach children at the same age and I've never ever seen a child write a story like this.

It's amazing and I would like you to keep writing!

Xx Loes-chan
Loes-chan chapter 24 . 12/11/2011
Awesome story! And God, Gibbs is stupid XD

But you made a wonderful connection with the series and added nice side-events. Love love love it!
Talldi chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
I'm enjoying your back story interwoven into the episode. One of my favorite episodes too.
Talldi chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
The song was one of Shiva. Jewish mourning ritual. This is a good story so farm Am enjoying it. di
engedi6k chapter 58 . 7/9/2011
Sure wish you would continue with this story. You have an excellent plot line and very much in line with the characters.
gunandgoth chapter 58 . 5/13/2011
I hope you continue with this story. It is very good. Gibbs and Abby have to remember.
sandlinerica chapter 54 . 3/27/2011
GOD! PLEEEEAAASE UPDATE! I love this story.
heidimillett3 chapter 58 . 12/17/2010
I was not able to stop reading this.

I like the story .

I am looking forward to see more..Abby and Gibbs
Kris Morene chapter 57 . 12/4/2010
I can't wait for an update on this! Your characterization is excellent, and I love the plot! Can't wait to see Abby's reaction when he tells her!
678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »