Reviews for She Didn't Ask Why
Loes-chan chapter 58 . 12/13/2011
No no no no no you can't quit now! You promised you would finish it!

Please finish it!
Loes-chan chapter 52 . 12/12/2011
McGee is not an only child; he has a sister, Sarah. I believe his parents have passed away though...

I can't really believe you're twelve. You serious!

If you really are: here's my advice: become a writer. I teach children at the same age and I've never ever seen a child write a story like this.

It's amazing and I would like you to keep writing!

Xx Loes-chan
Loes-chan chapter 24 . 12/11/2011
Awesome story! And God, Gibbs is stupid XD

But you made a wonderful connection with the series and added nice side-events. Love love love it!
Talldi chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
I'm enjoying your back story interwoven into the episode. One of my favorite episodes too.
Talldi chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
The song was one of Shiva. Jewish mourning ritual. This is a good story so farm Am enjoying it. di
engedi6k chapter 58 . 7/9/2011
Sure wish you would continue with this story. You have an excellent plot line and very much in line with the characters.
gunandgoth chapter 58 . 5/13/2011
I hope you continue with this story. It is very good. Gibbs and Abby have to remember.
sandlinerica chapter 54 . 3/27/2011
GOD! PLEEEEAAASE UPDATE! I love this story.
heidimillett3 chapter 58 . 12/17/2010
I was not able to stop reading this.

I like the story .

I am looking forward to see more..Abby and Gibbs
Kris Morene chapter 57 . 12/4/2010
I can't wait for an update on this! Your characterization is excellent, and I love the plot! Can't wait to see Abby's reaction when he tells her!
sandlinerica chapter 58 . 11/28/2010
Sure wish you would update, I love this!
BFLOJilly chapter 58 . 11/21/2010
I've spent the past two days reading this story and I really hope you plan on continuing it at some point! I know you use a lot of the script, but what is yours is incredible. And, I love that you've really made the episodes work for your own storyline and help it move along!

At one point I think you said you were only 12...if that is so, you've got a bright future...WONDERFUL writing! I look forward to reading more of this!
Nocturnal Rose chapter 58 . 10/28/2010
Love it can't wait for more!
Megpk chapter 58 . 10/25/2010
I just spent whole night to finish reading your story so far.

I love how Gibbs loves Anna even he didn't know she is his. Also I love thevway you described each character with love, except Hollis and she earned :-)

I cannot wait to see the final and I hope it is happy ending!
Kris Morene chapter 58 . 10/21/2010
This is awesome! Can't wait for an update!
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »