Reviews for She Didn't Ask Why
KellyRoxton chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
Oh no poor Abby. She's got to be going through all kinds of hell. Poor thing was lost but if they were in a relationship and he forgot her completly or when he starts remembering and is still longing for Shannon and Kelly he might push her away and feel even more disloyal. Sighs. What a sad thought. Write more soon. Abby's gonna have a baby! Giggles what a sad way for her she would prolly need to get away if he stays true to form and heads to mexico. Sighs. Write more and post soon. If he does go to mexico I hope Fornell steps in and helps Abby out. Sigh What's a baby between friends. Great Update Please write more and Post sooner.
immyownsuperman chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
Great Job! I love this story it's a favorite of mine! Keep going update soon!
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 16 . 6/7/2009
This is SO FABULOUS! Update soon, okay?
ducky72 chapter 16 . 6/7/2009
Just rewatched this episode and yes, Im excited to see whats going to happen if he remembers and how and ... if at all?
immyownsuperman chapter 16 . 6/6/2009
Good Job! Your an amazing writer! Update soon!
KellyRoxton chapter 16 . 6/6/2009
Wow what a direction this could go if he forgets his relationship with Abby and yet remembers it with Jenny. Hmm

Great Job. Happy Birthday to you sorry I'm a little late. Hugs Hope you had a GREAT one.
Eliza-angel chapter 16 . 6/6/2009
lol yeah Tony probably would be jealous that he didn't witness that ... good work
ducky72 chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
One might think you often just picked a few scenes and wrote them down, but an attentive reader will see that youve added a lot of things, sometimes just a sentence or two, to link the shows events to the relationship Abby and Gibbs have in your story. Great job!

I wonder where this is going. Looking forward to the next chapter :-)
ducky72 chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
I dont mind if a scene or two are integrated into a story to help explain its development. Moreover, “Bloodbath” is one of my favorite episodes. No way I would not like a nice story about it :-)
ducky72 chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
Wow! I didnt expect this sudden “wordless confession”. I thought the sanding strip falling to the floor (previous chapter) was a sign of shock, because Abby was right with what she had said.

Yep! *Raises hand* Great picture!
ducky72 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I like the descriptive style of the introduction to set some facts as starting point for the story.

I highly appreciate the work someone puts into proof-reading. Sometimes you can see clearly who does or does not. For people like me, whose native tongue isnt English, it is even more important to find stories that - in the best case - are spellchecked and grammatically correct.
immyownsuperman chapter 15 . 5/31/2009
AH! No this is gonna be bad! Hurry up I want to see what happens next! (Not that I don't already know basics)! But please I'm begging you keep Holly out of the story please? It will be to bad! WAH!
raven612 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Well ma'am I just stated reading your story and plan to continue reading it tomorrow when i am awake. It's 3:52am here and I must get to sleep, but I'm loving your story so far! Can't wait to read more tomorrow!
STLFAN chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
Nicely done. Well written and sweet.
Eliza-angel chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
lovely ;) keep it coming! :)
677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »