Reviews for James Potter's Guide to Avoiding Social Faux Pas
the unsung songstress chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Beautifully written :)

I LOVE James' tenacity, Peter's indifference, and, of course, Sirius' and Remus' 'non-shagging' XD
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This is hilariously and intelligently written. James' expressions made me laugh so hard!
Inky74 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Haha this is incredibly funny :)
M'rika chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Firstly, "for the love of all things red-haired and green-eyed" is an amazing line!

secondly, this is awesome. I love it. It's fantastic.

And thridly, i might be a little dense, but why does james have a red hair at the end?
TangerineFields chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wonderful! I loved James so much! I think James as Sirius might be a bit too much for us Muggles to deal with...XP

xx
macdennischardee chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Hehe! :D this was fun! and so something James would do xD
Unofficial Biznesz chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Ha! I had so much fun reading this. Brilliant.
ChChChTsk chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Haha, that was funny and well written! Good stuff :)
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This was really funny. James and his plan was bound to go wrong. And the last line was just too amusing.
x.Blue.Midnight.x chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
LOVE this story! Very nice hahahaha :P

Well done !
Twinkie chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
lmao. I love how James completely and utterly ignores Peter's simple answer to whether or not Remus Sirius are shagging like "poncy little rabbits" of just asking them, and comes up with this horribly complicated and illegal plot to find out, when they probably would have told him the truth if he had taken Peter's suggestion. And I love how Peter's just like "uh-hu. yep. sure. whatever James." He just wants to read his comic. “Oh, for the love of all things red-haired and green-eyed, Pettigrew!" I love that line. It seems exactly like something he would say. I also love how Sirius and Remus got their revenge by not telling him, then swearing on their mothers'(well, for Sirius, James's mother) life that they' weren't, only to go upstairs and shag. I admit, I am very curious about what James will do as Lily. It'll probably end with him in the hospital wing for an undetermined amount of time XD.
OoverO chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Lmfao. Wow, James is halarious. I love this.
Purple panda eater chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aww, I loved that :D
Gingham and Basil chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
BWAHAHAHAH!

...lol

I love this oneshot!:) "poncy little rabbits". I love it. Will you continue this?

Much Love and All That Jazz

-Gingham and Basil
alirodina chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Yay to poncy little rabbits.