Reviews for Why I Hate Airports
yuimomo chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
love it
moye chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
so, i like the way you write your stories. I enjoy the style and format. But below are reasons as to why your stories are average, and not great.

The needless bashing on characters. I dislike the way you write your character expressions, they take away from your story. And sadly, this bashing is reoccuring in many different fics. I also dislike the embilishment you give Sakura. You describe her as a perfect, model figure that knows no equal. It draws away from the realism.

There are many things wrong with your stories, but also many things very very right. I hope you can overcome some small hurdles to make your stories better.
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Long but worth it. Thanks for writing this. n_n
Brandi.N chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
that was so cute! i read the alt ending to but i liked this one betta! keep wrtin it was AWESOME :D
sakura-cherrytree chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
I love the story! U should continue it! Anyways great job!
mez chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
SECOND ENDING FTW!

I LOVVVEEE THIS STORY! this should have more reviews!

great job! :D
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
i like the second ending.. sasuke gets bashed! lolz meh fuved it!
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
He, he, he, its are soo funny.i love the history and i love more the 2, the first are good, but its are better, I hate the Uchihas, principally much more Sasuke, sorry Sasuke fans, but true is true.
Maaannigaa chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
nice story
kibababe7015 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
lol i like this ending better but there both great
Critic chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Fabulous work, darling.
Shade of the Ace chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I'm not usually a fan of stories that take the characters out of the storyline but this has to be the best I've ever read!
NocturnalMacabre chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
i..just soaked myself with the intensity of this story what will happen next lets read on..0.o
Cassie821 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I love the story. Great way of capturing Gaara and Sakura. I laughed so much, everyone thought I was crazy. Good Job!
Shinka-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
hahaha i love the Tsunade part

The two endings are both great