Reviews for Forbidden Doors
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Woah,the anguish and excruciating mental pain the boys go through is so heart wrenching. They'll always be stronger together then apart. Love that brotherly luv...
tanya13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
wow, this was really good and something i hope actually happens. I hate to see the brothers at such odds with each other, it's like breaking my heart!
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Yey! Somebody out there believes (like me) that all is not lost!

Great story! It keeps the hope alive!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aww this was soo good! This season has been so dark and heavy, we definately need more fics like this! Great job sweetie, as always! .
Monika11 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Dear Karen,

This was a beautiful piece of work! You crawled in the head of the character, showed his fears and the hopelessness he's in. His brother shows him what they can only face fate together.

Enjoyed your story a lot. Wish the episodes were like your writing.:-)

Monika
Onari chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
If only Kripke...but who are we kidding?

Thanks for sharing, babe. It was a lovely piece!

L xx
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
excelente, demasiado bello , como estoy segura todos queremos que ocurra y por alguna extraña razón siento que asi como usted lo acaba de describir en su historia, algo parecido sucedera y Dean , como siempre va a arreglarlo todo y recuperar a su sammy de nuevo
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh please, please God let Kripke read this! XD Seriously, this would be a wonderful way for the two of them to get back together. I really needed a fic like this right now. You had Sam's addiction down pat- getting desparate enough to try and drink his own blood? *shudder* My favorite parts were Sam's trying to pray, and Dean asking what would make Sam happy. This really was excellent!
carocali chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I wish they truly could work it out, but it just doesn't seem to be the case. These boys have a chasm between them and the previews look horrid.

By the end of the series, I hope he finally can put these boys back together, but at this rate, I'm very skeptical. I'll stick to happy bunnies where they work together, thank you very much! It's too horrible to think of Sam in another way.

Thanks for sharing!