Reviews for Training the Swan
siromygod chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Wow, Charlie lunging at Edward was freaking priceless. Loved it.
Navygirl14 chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Great chapter..Who needs a toy when you have Edward to toy with ...LOL...I love this story..Who the hell is Charlie to say that Edward is no good for Bella.. he is a hell of alot better than James..I can't wait to find out what else is going on with Jame..this is gonna be good..great story..funny stuff...
n0 l0nger in use chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
So Renee and Alice are really in hiding! Ednerd is screwed royally!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Very intriguing idea for a story. I'm interested to see how it shapes up.
dani7603 chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
i loved this chapter so much information just wow

we got a peek of what bella went through with james and how she got away

holy fuck charlie almost cuaght them and then the breakfast wow it was so good

ha bellas gettng a toy :)

keep up the great work
asianpersuasion10 chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
AHH! Love this chapter! I love me some great sexual tension! Great job, and can't wait for the next chapter!
ny88 chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Wow that really sucks for Bella.

Really great chapter :D
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
this was so funny! i loved how even if they were jst playing around and charlie getts all papa bear. and then accidently hrting her. and the fact she stands up to him! i love how she taunts him! its so funny! update soon! i cant wait to see how she tortures ednerd! hmm..now all we need is a emmett nickname from ellie...
kcullenk chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
wow! bella took the money! good for her. but very bad for charlie!too complicated situation! can't wait to read about bella's toy! please update soon!
Hope4more chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
This chapter packed a punch. Literally of course. Charlie has a temper it seems. I guess that answers where Bella gets hers from.

I like the background that has been revealed thus far. I love Ellie, she has so darn cute. Ednerd! Jathsper. wonder if she will ever spill the beans...or will they be able to keep it from her. Little kids are super observent, even when we think they aren't paying attn.

great update!
Mn1 chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Charlie went batcrazy. Wow. That is gonna put a damper on things, hopefully not for too long.

That story was so sad from Bella. She is a strong and brave girl.

Can't wait for more Ednerd.
inatowncalledforks chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Nice, i cant wait to find out more!
mirul chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
That was some pretty hot action in that gym...loved it...Charlie's reaction was great, I don't want to se him finding out though...he is gonna kill him lol...anyways, great chapter as always, I wonder how long will Edward be able to restrain himself...and can't wait for Alice to come by...so all of the boys will have their women:)...thanks for writing and sharing, can't wait for the next one...love m.
MovieMoments chapter 5 . 5/15/2009