Reviews for Training the Swan
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
this was so funny! i loved how even if they were jst playing around and charlie getts all papa bear. and then accidently hrting her. and the fact she stands up to him! i love how she taunts him! its so funny! update soon! i cant wait to see how she tortures ednerd! all we need is a emmett nickname from ellie...
kcullenk chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
wow! bella took the money! good for her. but very bad for charlie!too complicated situation! can't wait to read about bella's toy! please update soon!
Hope4more chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
This chapter packed a punch. Literally of course. Charlie has a temper it seems. I guess that answers where Bella gets hers from.

I like the background that has been revealed thus far. I love Ellie, she has so darn cute. Ednerd! Jathsper. wonder if she will ever spill the beans...or will they be able to keep it from her. Little kids are super observent, even when we think they aren't paying attn.

great update!
saranic chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Charlie went batcrazy. Wow. That is gonna put a damper on things, hopefully not for too long.

That story was so sad from Bella. She is a strong and brave girl.

Can't wait for more Ednerd.
inatowncalledforks chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Nice, i cant wait to find out more!
mirul chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
That was some pretty hot action in that gym...loved it...Charlie's reaction was great, I don't want to se him finding out though...he is gonna kill him lol...anyways, great chapter as always, I wonder how long will Edward be able to restrain himself...and can't wait for Alice to come all of the boys will have their women:)...thanks for writing and sharing, can't wait for the next m.
MovieMoments chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
It was great! Thanks!
TwiDi chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Lovely chapter!

Can't wait for more ;)

EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Charlie can be such a party pooper. These two are doing just fine on their own. I love Ellie. She is such a sweetheart and Edward seems quite taken with her.
edwardxoxo chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
i started read this today, and i have to say that is such a great fanfic :)

please keep writing
SuperMassiveBlackMole chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Oh my!

That was so hot! Write some more!
lobsters4ever1 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
So good! I am loving the complexity of Edward and Bella's relationship.

Looking forward to finding out more about their pasts, her training and more hot, wet ExB moments!
Ozzma105 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Hot.. Nice Job.. Hope theres more to come ;)
stupidlamb chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
I just wanted to say that I have been waiting for someone to come up with a story like this. I am so happy you are writing it! All of your stories are wonderful. My husband even reads some of them! We both think that your EPOV is simply amazing. And the way you have said what Bella looks like in this story is spot on...My husband says thank you for that! ;) Why shouldn't Bella be a girls have Edward! ;) Thank you again for your amazing stories-bloody brilliant! can't wait for more.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
heehee. i lovethem! it would ave been funny if ellie walked in! that would have been hilarious! and charlie s seriously cramping some style!
6,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 389 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 409 .. Last Next »