Reviews for Training the Swan
Irish Charm chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
So Bella's pregnant before she's even divorced? Only because of the shot that is coming that I hope she's not... Yet
Irish Charm chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
Are They are actually going to get a normal night out before the shot hits the fan? Can't wait.
Irish Charm chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Ellie really is going to be the glue that brings everyone together.
Irish Charm chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Wow! Alice made quite the entrance.
Irish Charm chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
I wonder how long it will be before they really figure it out. Something that big never stays a secret for long.
Irish Charm chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Wow. Poor Carlisle I hope that Charlie really lets him out.
Irish Charm chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
That's horrible. Charlie is going to use Ellie to spy on Bella and Edward. Lol
Irish Charm chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Oh this story is very intense. I can feel all the sexual tension jumping off the screen.

Edward really is a mess and so is Bella this is going to make for a very interesting story.

I wasn't expecting Charlie to be the cockblock. I thought for sure Ellie was going to do it.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 50 . 6/17/2013
I loved it! It was so great! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Teyanaalexas chapter 50 . 6/17/2013
I enjoyed this story a lot and you are a really gifted writer and I would have loved for there to be a sequel but the way you ended it was fantastic!
kmenlan chapter 41 . 6/17/2013
It was incredible perfection.
b3j02 chapter 50 . 6/4/2013
Awww I can't wait for the future takes. I loved this story and these characters! Especially that little Ellie! Wonderful! I am so glad things are working out for all of them!
b3j02 chapter 49 . 6/3/2013
I loved loved loved the wedding! I was so happy and smiley when everyone showed up!The aliases were so cute too! What a wonderful surprise! That Ellie is a doll! Fantastic chapter and wonderful story! I am so sad I am reaching the conclusion!
b3j02 chapter 48 . 6/3/2013
Poor Edward. Great chapter. I wish these chapters were longer!
b3j02 chapter 47 . 6/2/2013
Awww they adopted Jane! WOW! Love it! So glad he went home!
6,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »