Reviews for Training the Swan
Ozzma105 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Hot.. Nice Job.. Hope theres more to come ;)
stupidlamb chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
I just wanted to say that I have been waiting for someone to come up with a story like this. I am so happy you are writing it! All of your stories are wonderful. My husband even reads some of them! We both think that your EPOV is simply amazing. And the way you have said what Bella looks like in this story is spot on...My husband says thank you for that! ;) Why shouldn't Bella be a hottie..us girls have Edward! ;) Thank you again for your amazing stories-bloody brilliant! can't wait for more.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
heehee. i lovethem! it would ave been funny if ellie walked in! that would have been hilarious! and charlie s seriously cramping some style!
butterflyKISSU chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Whooa! -fans self- That was hot .-

Can't wait for an update! Shall be waiting .
Hope4more chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
I am laughing at the thought of Charlie showing up. That will be hilarious, in a scary kind of way!
inatowncalledforks chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Awsome story!
msbutterflycat chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
they are going to kill each other
SarcasmicLoser chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
so hot. i think i need a cold shower. (does that even work for girls) idk. anyway awesome chapter can't wait for an update ]
Hope4more chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Well I guess Edward isn't the only one with an attraction issue. Great chapter.
Hope4more chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Just found this, after you mentioned it on your AN for Womanizer. I really like this, can't wait to read more. Very interesting idea...even if it is taken from a movie.

Great start!
CRob25 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Now you write 3 of my most favorite stories. I love the idea that Charlie is a mob boss. I can't wait to see what happens.
inu16kags chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
this is great please update soon
SarcasmicLoser chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
haha nothin better than sexual frustration in a story
SarcasmicLoser chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
i'm addicted to this story already.
mischief-maker1 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Evil! I love ya though! This story is gonna be terrific!
6,395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 390 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 410 .. Last Next »