Reviews for Training the Swan
ny88 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Great chapter, keep up the amazing work :D
Kimmie43 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
um...That was hot...I'm actually turned on..Where's my husband? LOL...
sourasalemon chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
wow, good chapter! i love this story and so far it's only 4 chapters long, haha. i cann't wait for more!
Kerry Hale chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Oh so good. Love the lemons. Purea greatness. Can't wait for Charlie to come and visit.
kcullenk chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
wow! glistening edward...what a sight!
Delaware forever chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Woah! That was hot! I hope Charlie isn't too pissed and realizes his daughter, although she may not know it yet, is in love with Edward. Update soon please!
teambellaedward chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
dame that was hot
cshorte chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
dead-is-the-cat chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Yay, you go, girl!
SewPark chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Bella is trying to escape her f'ed up life. She is going to use Edward to do this, not that it is a totally bad thing when Edward wants this too. Ok, so Charlie will just be disappointed with them. Oh well... This going to be so much fun.
piratepony chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
I love this story! can't wait for the next chapter
SewPark chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Erica. This one is like the others of yours that I love. It is so going to be good. I am so excited. You totally do it for me. I am so happy that you are writing this. Edward doesn't stand a chance.
MyriadProBold chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Ednerd

Nice chapter.
Purple1983 chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
great chapter! I don't even mind the cliffie :) I am sure it will be worth the wait! the only thing that's a bit sad is that with all the cool stories you write(and I am reading all of them) it takes a lot of time for updates...I figured out the last couple of updates you had some sort of rotation going on, but I still miss the stories a lot by the time they get updated...
Purple1983 chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
this is getting better and better I am falling in love already :D then again I did the same with the rest of your stories :)
6,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 390 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 410 .. Last Next »