Reviews for Training the Swan
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
You do tell a good story, my dear. I loved Edward planning his own funeral. I can't imagine everything Bella's trying to cope with after all she's gone through and all she's just learned about her father.
Krugness chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
I'm okay with longer chapters and fewer cliffy's. It's true but I will take what I can get. :) It sounds like Bella got a talking to from Charlie too. lol The end was unexpected and I can't wait for the next chapter to see his reaction. Poor Edward, he's doomed. A cute little girl to charm him and her Mom inflaming his libido.
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Looks like another incredible story Erica! You single-handedly provide some of the best Twilight fanfic out there. I'm amazed at how you are able to write so many great stories simultaneously. I can't wait to read more of Training the Swan! Thanks so much for sharing your story and your talent, I enjoyed reading it.
twirlacullen517 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
update!
hannahmom16 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
As I am a huge fan of all your stories; I am shocked that you have time for another but already I'm enjoying it and excited to see where this goes.

Quick question...did you author that poem or is he remembering a well known poem? It seems really well written and I didn't know if it was yours or not.
sourasalemon chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
LOVE IT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE, THE ENDING WAS FANTASTIC!
dani7603 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
YAY i loved the chapter iunderstand y bella is acting the way she is shes tryign to protect herself and her daughter

o the assesment and how her dad is gonna kill her cant wait

keep up the great the wrk
DullyBeautiful04 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
wow, i really like your story, and having it based on the movie, is pretty good especially when i really liked the movie!

I hope you update soon, this is EXCELLENT!
Jammya chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
I totaly felt for Bella when she snaped at Edward about Ellie, she was right to say it.

Ha I started cracking up at "My dad is going to kill me."! That was great.

Cant wait for more! ;]]
naelany chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
LOL Looks like Charlie imposed the same "rule" on both of them. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
SugarWeRgoinDown chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Loving it, cant wait for more!
MasensLove chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
I'm loving this, hope you update soon x
TwiDi chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Lovely chapter sweets!

Can't wait for more ;)

cheers to you

xx
ash902 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Aw man, just when it was getting good...until next time I suppose. But seriously, you're right, no one really should judge B for being defensive. Love it already...
kuntrygal chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Great chapter! Loving it so far!
6,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 390 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 410 .. Last Next »