Reviews for Training the Swan
lambcullen chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
I don't smoke BUT hell woman I NEED A CIG! thats was all kind of hot! and DTE is AlWAYS a win bb... thanks x
Lexie2516 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
That was HOT! Loved the chapter. Can't wait for Charlie's visit.

Thanks for the update.
phoenixhunter47 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Steamy frickin chapter!

Charlie is going to kill them both - lol. But I don't really think they sound that bothered.

A surprise visit from Charlie? - Can't wait to read that.

Thanks for the update.
Muntzy09 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Hehe they are soo dead! That was very interesting, maybe they will have more fun in the pool! More please:)
L5472 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
M...go Edward! LOL at Emmett's "just-been fucked radar". But ruh-roh...Charlie coming tomorrow... -_-" Uh oh..

Anyways, very nice lemons ;)
krissf chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
They are so screwed now! now when the rules are enforced they are seriously gonna be screwed cos they are gonna know what they are
SpecialK199 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
I'm trying to think of all sorts of descriptive words and witty compliments about your writing, but all I can come up with (if you'll pardon the pun) is PHWOAR!
SpecialK199 chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Evil barely covers it! Fortunately for you however, there's another chapter, so you get off lightly this time.
luv4edwardcullen chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
loved it...can't wait for more
SpecialK199 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Hey, there's nothing wrong with emergency sex as far as I'm concerned! This is progressing really well, I'll be curious to see where this one goes.
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Serendipity - I just watched "Enough" on the weekend and quite enjoyed it, then I stumbled across your story!
MissGoldenDazz chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
WOW. I really love this story and I can already feel my creative juices flowing into the icon I'm going to make haha! :)
Sophia24 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
awesome! Charlie's comming in the morning? oh, dear. They had better be extremely good actors if Edward was to keep his genitals. :D i cant wait for the next chapter!
iamJugsTheClown chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
I'm trying to make a conscious effort to leave reviews and give your stories the recognition they deserve...

But, oh snap! Charlie comes to visit.. They are so dead!

Lovin the story E! Well done with all the lemonade this chapter! Pretty hot!
Nethead97 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Oh wow ... that was pretty hott! Loved the mirrors! The pool OMG sexy! Can't wait to see what happens when Charlie comes to visit!
6,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 394 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 414 .. Last Next »