Reviews for Training the Swan
krissf chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
They are so screwed now! now when the rules are enforced they are seriously gonna be screwed cos they are gonna know what they are
SpecialK199 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
I'm trying to think of all sorts of descriptive words and witty compliments about your writing, but all I can come up with (if you'll pardon the pun) is PHWOAR!
SpecialK199 chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Evil barely covers it! Fortunately for you however, there's another chapter, so you get off lightly this time.
luv4edwardcullen chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
loved it...can't wait for more
SpecialK199 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Hey, there's nothing wrong with emergency sex as far as I'm concerned! This is progressing really well, I'll be curious to see where this one goes.
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Serendipity - I just watched "Enough" on the weekend and quite enjoyed it, then I stumbled across your story!
MissGoldenDazz chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
WOW. I really love this story and I can already feel my creative juices flowing into the icon I'm going to make haha! :)
Sophia24 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
awesome! Charlie's comming in the morning? oh, dear. They had better be extremely good actors if Edward was to keep his genitals. :D i cant wait for the next chapter!
iamJugsTheClown chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
I'm trying to make a conscious effort to leave reviews and give your stories the recognition they deserve...

But, oh snap! Charlie comes to visit.. They are so dead!

Lovin the story E! Well done with all the lemonade this chapter! Pretty hot!
Nethead97 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Oh wow ... that was pretty hott! Loved the mirrors! The pool OMG sexy! Can't wait to see what happens when Charlie comes to visit!
Shrn Sweet chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
SWEET JOB
Purple1983 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
good thing I have to write and not talk! this was seriously hot! and I totally get the reasoning behind it...these 2 are not people that meet at the peasant market and decide to go for a coffee and then on a date and so on...their existence is governed by different laws and different constraints than your regular joe...and I don't even think their ways are whorish or sluttish or whatever...they have to do what they want to do while they can do what they want to do...
Holscad chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Just Lemony goodness with capital letters!

I love this plot and I just know this will be great.

The chapter title pretty well sums up how you feel after reading this LOL!

I am really looking forward to where you take this.
Ctorrado chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
I'm not one for doing stuff like this after 12 hours of meeting someone but fuck, this is fanfic and I don't care, every single chapter is hotter than the last one, I really like this story, and not only for the smut, everything about it is different.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
WHOA! Can't breathe too hot of a chapter! Send on the next one please! Can't wait please update!
6,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 394 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 414 .. Last Next »