Reviews for Training the Swan
Everintruiged chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Damn erica. Again? Another cliffe?

Evil woman, evil.

Connie
Chloe Fluer chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
lovely ! I like the plot and i hope Edward makes Bella work hard in her training :D hehehe
MissRe chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Another excellent chapter! Bella is teasing him and the tension is really high between those two... Wetward? Yummy. Awesome work!
MissRe chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
Of course she is tired, scared, hurt, confused, and probably more on top of this due to an attraction to Edward. LOL Awesome job.
MissRe chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Poor Edward is right... of course the forbidden fruit will be tempting. Elizabeth looks like she will be a cutie. Great job.
Muntzy09 chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
You have some great stories ive read some of your others! This one is kinda funny...hehe! More please :)
emomusickid chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
really good chapter i can't wait for the next chapter so when you get time please update soon
ThuGoldenChild chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
I love all your stories, I have read them all. This story is really good, I like how it's turning out.. I can't wait for more sexual tension.. I love it.. Great chapter, can't wait for more thanx for this update.

xCrystal
Krugness chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Bella seems to jumping into her chance at freedom headfirst. I would imagine it would been a long time since she had been touched as gently as Edward touch her. She certainly seems focused on two goals; learning to protect herself and her daughter, and breaking Edward's resolve to keep his distance. I can't wait to see if they christen the workout room already.
azure0610 chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
You know what I REALLY like the most about you and your writings. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you write Bella. You don't write her as a passive, insecure little twit like most people.

You write Bella strong, confident, sexy, and stubborn but a good stubborn.

I LOVE that and I totally love you.

I think Training Bella might just be the best combination of them all. I can't wait to see where this goes.
amwine chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Great chapter. I can't wait for the next one! I really like all your stories I have read so far. Thanks!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
im no sure if bellas the tease or you are for that cliff...stupid charlie complicates everything!
fer chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
damn... i wonder if the name of the chapter is because of how you leave us wanting a wetward, or because of all the chapter...hum...now i'm thinking it's i still love YOU, and every single storie that YOU write so yeah, i think that's all hope you update soon¡

Aries4495 chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
OMG Wetward! Iwant one lol. Great chapter keep going lol.

XX

April
spedclass chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
6,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 398 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 418 .. Last Next »