Reviews for Training the Swan
xsleepingswanx chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
I like this, well I like everything you write
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
Oh mah gah. I am in love with this so far! I absolutely cannot wait for more. I'm really excited for it.
cshorte chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I like it so far...can't wait to read more!
vampirelove11 chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
cant wait for the next chappie!
luv4edwardcullen chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
good story so far
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
aww! i love how he bonded with Ellie!(which is an amazing nick name!) and the faact she feels the same lust as gonna have some more targets for his hit lists...
emomusickid chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
really good chapter i can't wait for the next chapter so when you get time please update soon
dead-is-the-cat chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
Awesomeness. Awesome, awesome, awesome. You rock, girl.
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
You do tell a good story, my dear. I loved Edward planning his own funeral. I can't imagine everything Bella's trying to cope with after all she's gone through and all she's just learned about her father.
Krugness chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
I'm okay with longer chapters and fewer cliffy's. It's true but I will take what I can get. :) It sounds like Bella got a talking to from Charlie too. lol The end was unexpected and I can't wait for the next chapter to see his reaction. Poor Edward, he's doomed. A cute little girl to charm him and her Mom inflaming his libido.
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Looks like another incredible story Erica! You single-handedly provide some of the best Twilight fanfic out there. I'm amazed at how you are able to write so many great stories simultaneously. I can't wait to read more of Training the Swan! Thanks so much for sharing your story and your talent, I enjoyed reading it.
twirlacullen517 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
hannahmom16 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
As I am a huge fan of all your stories; I am shocked that you have time for another but already I'm enjoying it and excited to see where this goes.

Quick question...did you author that poem or is he remembering a well known poem? It seems really well written and I didn't know if it was yours or not.
sourasalemon chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
dani7603 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
YAY i loved the chapter iunderstand y bella is acting the way she is shes tryign to protect herself and her daughter

o the assesment and how her dad is gonna kill her cant wait

keep up the great the wrk
6,300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 398 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 418 .. Last Next »