Reviews for Training the Swan
MasensLove chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
I'm loving this, hope you update soon x
TwiDi chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Lovely chapter sweets!

Can't wait for more ;)

cheers to you

xx
ash902 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Aw man, just when it was getting good...until next time I suppose. But seriously, you're right, no one really should judge B for being defensive. Love it already...
kuntrygal chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Great chapter! Loving it so far!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Great start! Can't wait to see what happens!
I Wear the Crown chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
I'm so glad Edward didn't make the first move! At least in this instance, he can honestly say he didn't start it. But, it will be oh so fun when they get more physically intense. Can't wait to read more!
icefang7 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
really good story so far! thanks..wow! how are they gonna get

around charlie? yikes! can't wait for more!
phoenixhunter47 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
I loike Ellie she's cute, and kids are always totally perceptive, so I completely buy the fact that se knows more about whats been going on than Bella gives her credit for.

Bella sounds pretty badly beaten, James is absolute pond scum.

And yeah, Charlie is gonna kill them both, though I think Edward is probably going to be held responsible. That being said, I wonder if he will stop things before they get too out of control...?

Great update - can't wait for the next one.
L5472 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
"Let me just say, my dick was about ready to explode just by having an eye-gasm."

Fuck! That's just too funny. XD

O...poor Edward. He's definitely going to struggle! Ha. Writing poetry and composing music ;) Heehee. Let's just hope Charlie doesn't check in any time soon now..

Aww...loved that Edward's already starting to care for her.. The last bit was such a cliffy! I wonder what's going to happen! Edward's going to push her away right? I mean...he won't risk it...or will he..dun dun..
spedclass chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
azure0610 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
WHO is mad at Bella for correcting him? She doesn't know Edward and she knows what he does.

I didn't catch him undermining her authority until she said it but honestly he REALLY did. But now he knows.

I do HEAVILY thank you SO SO damm much for making her husband James and not Jacob. James is always the bigger scum but I can STILL handle him better than Jacob. Even at his worst I prefer James to Jacob. Fucked up I know but still.

Bella just stripping in front of Edward was a trip. You would think she'd be embarrassed because Lord knows how many times James made her do that. Then again she's probably just numb to it all
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
wow, he really hurt bella very badly! i really like that bella seems strong and i love edward's reaction to her! i can't wait to read more!
kcullenk chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
that must've hurt. poor bella. did ellie witness the abuse?
MovieMoments chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
HeHe new chapter!

Its awsome, well done!
isha1987 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
oh my god.. please continue updating every other day.. this is awesome.. im so excited of what with be the outcome of their relationship.. please update soon.. love all ur fic.. esp. UP TO SPEED.. LOL
6,281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 398 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 418 .. Last Next »