Reviews for Training the Swan
ny88 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
:o really didnt expect Bella to do that.
Shrn Sweet chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
love it
labellamafia chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
i think you're already doing an amazing job at portraying a damaged bella. it's a characteristic that's either too subtle or too dominant in most of the stories i've been reading.

keep it up and update soon!
61718191 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
omg that was AWESOME! i like short chapters...as long as it doesnt get to 72 chapters S
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I loved it! :D

I knew Bella would get mad when Edward told Ellie it was okay for her to jump on the bed.

I am so excited for the next chapter...and the next...and the next...and the next... :)
amari101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
OMG! I love you Erica! I was so excited when I got the email for this! Let me put it this way... my two favorite things: Twilight and the movie Enough! When you put those two together, in my opinion, you get a wonderful masterpiece! I can wait when this story starts to have all of these twists and juicy endings! I fucking love and you rock!
Nethead97 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Oh man he really did do a number on her I can't believe how badly bruised she is still after a week.

I don't feel any anger for Bella at all for setting Edward straight about Elizabeth. I'm a single mother and unfortunately my parents both undermine my authority all the time reguardless of me telling them not to. It makes for raising your child very difficult. Then my parents want me to 'take care of his attitude' ... how can you do that when your child doesn't even see you as holding any ground in the situation because all they do is question me every chance they get. ... oh god here I am going off again sorry.

Oh boy they didn't last as long as I thought. I figured they would at least last 24 hrs. lol.
Homebody chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I won't leave you hanging.I'm just waiting to see where this story takes you. Can't wait for the next chapter.
RdRidingHood chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
i like this and cant wait to read more
berdb chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
longer chapters please.
AlyxHera chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Okay, wow. that was really good!

I agree, there's the Lizzie and the Liz and the Beth, but Ellie is really nice and totally original.

Couple of Grammar mishaps, but other than that it's awesome!
Delaware forever chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Aw. It's a cute filler! The kiss was really sweet. I hope Charlie's okay with it! Update soon please!
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I like the shorter chapters even with the cliffies. Poor Bella, she has been through so much. Her emotions must be all over the place. Maybe she justs needs reassurance that she is desirable. And let's not forget that Edward is hot.

Loved the way Edward was with Ellie. I can see her wrapping him quickly around her little finger. He is gonna want to protect her as much as Bella. So sad that she understands so much.

Loved this line -Yes, eye-gasm; fuck Kim Kardashian and reality TV.
bells18 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
great chapter. Edwards wish came true lol! i feel so bad for Bella. nobody should go through that. please update soon! :)
Sendmeonmyway chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Oh no not a cliffy! I understand Bella's bitchiness completely. She's had a shitty life so far from what we know and trust issues. It make sense she's not going to open right up and try to be best friends with Edward when so far every male that we know of in her life has hurt her.

Edward's mind is a dirty dirty place to be. I love it]

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway 3