Reviews for Training the Swan
sourasalemon chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
wow, you can definitely see the sexual frustration there, haha this chapter was so good! love this story, can't wait for more
icefang7 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
edward has got to win charlie over! really good story and

thanks...can't wait for more!
Leeshaann chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
You gotta update soon... Fucking love this... Need more soon... Please
dani7603 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
ive read almost all ur stories and ilove every single one

ok iloved this chapter it was so good and that was one hell of a cliffy there at the end :)

oo the kiss they had hot and then he showed her what she does to him dman hes hard alot must hurt ha

he was thinking about he naked and wet coming out of the pool nice

and then the cover story about them being married was good they even had the rings good love emmett for that

keep up the great work :)
bebeDestiny chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
i dont know how u manage to write such grereatt stories! but im lovin them and i just cant wait!
Scorpio11 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
What a battle of wills. I can't imagine poor frustrated Edward will be able to hold out long. Sounds like he's already cracking.
ARFess96 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
sparring is great for adding to the sexual tension. I cannot wiat until they get to that. Great chapter.
asf134 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
U R SUCH A TEASE! UPDATE! lol! MORE! i said tease! :D
Isabella303 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
HA! eye-gasm! Poor Edward is going to be so sexually frustrated! BTW..I saw this story on the TW-ed threads. I just LOVED the summary so I told the author I beta for lambcullen, to give it a go! We have both read some of your previous stories. Her stories are AMAZING! If you haven't read them you should! She is so talented!

LOVE Edward and the poetry and saying he was going to compose on his piano is he kept the obsession for Bella! I laughed so hard at that! Plus Emmet got the jealousy already going in Edward ;) I love a snarky Em and I can;t wait to see more of him!

Now, on to Elizabet..OMG how CUTE IS SHE? I just LOVE her character! he names she was calling Edward had me laughing so hard! I also love her nickname, Ellie..too cute!

I like the way you are writing Bella..it is so flawed and human. She has that tough girl exterior but I can already see it breaking around Edward.

There is NO WAY I am going to judge Bella harshly. I completely understand the reasoning's for her actions..especially being abused and treated poorly by a man. And when Edward is showing compassion to her and her daughter, it only makes sense for her to want to feel attractive and wanted.

GREAT CHAPTER ONCE AGAIN! I seriously am becoming so addicted to this story! Great Job!
lambcullen chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
I love Ellie's names for Edward- they made me LOL, and you said WETward? damn you have me... A Cussing Wetward is all i need outta life!

Thanks hun, and I'm hungry for more! D

x
lambcullen chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Damn I love a possesive Edward, but i guess you already know that! and he says my fav cuss word .

LOVIN IT...
Ri40 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
hey i really love this story, but when are you updating edward cullen aka the womanzier.

i just realise that all those stories you wrote i love them.

you are a really good writer.
Isabella303 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
LOVING this story so far! I always love a bad-ass Charlie! And the fact that Edward cusses like a sailor AND can take down Emmet...HELL YES! The sexual tension between ExB is going to be awesome! Great job on this! Also, loved the Rose and Em story...I hope we see more of them in future chapters!
lambcullen chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
"my poor celibate dick hardened" - HA!

I really like the premise of this... im of to read the rest!
Kimmie45 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Great chapter..Awesome. I loved it. I still think they are moving kinda fast. It makes Bella look easy...Is there a reason why you are making them jump in the bed together so fast. I love how Edward interacts with Ellie. And I love the whole husband and wife cover up.

Please reply.