Reviews for Training the Swan
bells18 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
great chapter. Edwards wish came true lol! i feel so bad for Bella. nobody should go through that. please update soon! :)
Sendmeonmyway chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Oh no not a cliffy! I understand Bella's bitchiness completely. She's had a shitty life so far from what we know and trust issues. It make sense she's not going to open right up and try to be best friends with Edward when so far every male that we know of in her life has hurt her.

Edward's mind is a dirty dirty place to be. I love it]

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway 3
tkeaton1 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
i like the idea of this story very much! Look forward to the updates
Nethead97 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Oh man this sounds like it's gonna be god!
twitch chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I pretty much love this story already. Shorter chapters are just fine if they get to come out quicker
wisdomous chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
wo! get it Bella!

i love that Ellie is already warmed up to Edward, and he seems quite taken with her as well. *sigh*
Haylzi chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Ok thats just evil haha, great chapter tho, cant wait to read what happens tho she may be testing him as its to early for action yet even tho I dont wana say that lol maybe a small make out session would be great ellie sounds cute as well pls update soon :)
flecour chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Im glad you went with a differnt nickname for Elizabeth...adds more to the originality of the story...well to me anyways, O haven't come across a story like this yet. Im actually quite sike to see where you go with it. )

Excellent Chapter! )
edwardbabymomma chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I dont blame her I would kiss him too. Great story!
monomo chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Whoa there Bella, simmer down na! haha. Great chapter, I love the nickname Ellie, wicked cute!
MissGoldenDazz chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Okay... I lied to you before. I like short chapters when a story is good. YOURS is great and I need more! Haha.

Can't wait for the rest of that. Please be a kiss. please. *crosses fingers*
Rhiannon Summer chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Ah! why? Dang it! Update super, super soon!
Craving2Read chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Sounds like she was used as a punching bag. That's tough to look at, especially if you then have to assess in order to figure out where to begin a training program.

She fell for Edward that fast?
jadasmine chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I love this story so far. Excellent. I will definitely be waiting anxiously for your updates.
Kerry Hale chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Really great chapter I love this story. I don't blame Bella, Edward is hot. Can't wait to read more
6,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 401 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 .. Last Next »