Reviews for Training the Swan
monomo chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Whoa there Bella, simmer down na! haha. Great chapter, I love the nickname Ellie, wicked cute!
MissGoldenDazz chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Okay... I lied to you before. I like short chapters when a story is good. YOURS is great and I need more! Haha.

Can't wait for the rest of that. Please be a kiss. please. *crosses fingers*
Rhiannon Summer chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Ah! why? Dang it! Update super, super soon!
Craving2Read chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Sounds like she was used as a punching bag. That's tough to look at, especially if you then have to assess in order to figure out where to begin a training program.

She fell for Edward that fast?
jadasmine chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I love this story so far. Excellent. I will definitely be waiting anxiously for your updates.
Kerry Hale chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Really great chapter I love this story. I don't blame Bella, Edward is hot. Can't wait to read more
Markadda chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Adding to my favorites...keep the chapters coming!
Song of The Knight chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
amazing story
babylopez2008 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
lol "my dad is gonna kill me".. that was funny.

ooh i love tinkerbell!
Kimmie43 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
She wants him too...Like it..Like it alot...Are they moving too fast though. They just met and her body is covered in brusies...Can't wait for next chapter.
rhenea5018 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Great chapter and the beginnings of a great story. I can't wait to see where this goes.
BaconButt chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
What the... I keep scrolling down for more but, that's it!

Evil cliffy! Wah!

On the bright side, Ellie Love.
siromygod chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
You are a freaking updating machine you know that? And a story posting machine. Jeez, you've got like millions of works in progress going. I don't know how you do it, really. Lol. But good job with this chapter.
CaroleLeo chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I am so glad Bella is a little bit of the aggresser! There are a LOT of emotions going on.

Thanks for the update.