Reviews for Splintered
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Dean did still care for Sam when he locked him up to detox and Dean believed that Sam would be well, even when Bobby was afraid they might not be able to cure Sam.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I love it!
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Poor boy's!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Aw, this was really adorable! I really hope Sam can trust Dean after all that's happened and that Dean can trust Sam! Good job on this!

Great line 1PAGAN3!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
It's sad how Sam feels so betrayed by this, and doesn't see (but really how could he at this point) that they're intervening out of love.
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Aww, this broke my heart: "He just wanted his brother back, the one who still cared and believed in him." I wish that Sam could see that Bobby and Dean staged the intervention BECAUSE they care about him. The end of TR broke my heart for all of them. Nice use of the challenge word!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Only one word: heartbreaking.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Jean,

I liked reading that short story
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
So short and yet so heartbreaking. It brought tears to my eyes. Hugs, Vonnie
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Great juxtaposition! Sam and Dean's POV, perfect! Because, as you point out, they both think they are doing the "right thing".
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
So sad, I feel for both the boys. The suspense for the next episode is driving me mad!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Hmm. I liked this but I am going to have to disagree with the Sam wanting all of Dean back from Hell. I think all of Dean is definitely here. I think that he does care and believe in Sam, or else he wouldn't try to save him. :D Just my opinion, though. Nice job getting me thinking...
EnglishLass chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Heartbreaking.. So much emotion laid out in so few words.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Heartbreaking Jean, so much said in so few words. On The Head Of A Pin has just aired here so have seen Sam drinking Ruby's demon blood, but it sounds like he has a thirst for it. Just when will those boys see how much they need each other, they need to be together to avert the apocalypse?
MaggieMay21 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
aw this is so awesome even though its so short. ) its bitesized! hah

grr, dont wanna wait any longer till next weeks episode. haha. take care!