Reviews for Better Living Through Chemistry
Hi Ho Silver!

Sweet! Dbb x
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Gotta love those Puppy Dog Eyes of

Such a sweetly dopey Sam and delicious snark, as ever, from Doctor Dean. (mh, now there's a thought! Okay so my mind's slunk right back into the gutter again, and I worked so hard to make it come out!)

Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
hehe, they are simply too cute like this.

And you are right, silver, those are most definitely the "Puppy Dog Eyes of Doom".
Ciya chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
"Resistance is futile, Sam thinks. Attend to me, older sibling." LMAO! Love the 'attend to me, older sibling' bit.
Libby Howell chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I absolutely loved it! It was really funny and if it would have been on the show, it would have gotten tons of laughs. I love this show and this was a really great read. I would love to read more of your work and if you ever put out more, could you please let me know. Thanks.
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
That was so funny - I'm still laughing. From broke the fall with my face to attend me older sibling to I've got a boo boo, it was just wonderful.

Damn, you're good!

Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED! *purrs with pleasure*

Great use of the drabble word. A break from the angst was the perfect call!
WastelandRose chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
this is kind of incredibly adorable. teehee. nice job :)
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
'Attend to me older sibling'...holy crud!*rofl* Loved this, absolutely hilarious!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
“Got a boo boo right here,” he whimpers.

Um, this is...

Oh my BLOG this is HOT. Like "Surface of Mercury in the middle of a heatwave" hot.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I used to play these. I miss them. Loved this...

Reistance is futile...
K.H.Kurosaki chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
That was awesome. Love the puppy dog thought. *snickers*
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
"Boo Boo"? (shuddersighs)

Do you have any idea how much I would pay Kripke, the writers and anyone else who thought they deserved it to see Jared, in his best bleary eyed see sasquatch drunk wobbly stance, play that scene and say those two words? (sque!-thud)

That was malicious over the top cuteness missy!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2