Reviews for Christmas in July
Turbs chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
this is very insane but very nice... :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
that was absolutely adorable!

HawkAngel
jasadin chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
aw
SimOph52 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
So cute
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I wrote my review and then wouldn't let me send it! I am getting frustrated with this site.

This was awesome!

I'm totally with Booth. Every July I break out the Christmas music for a week or two. It buoys my spirits since I'm usually bored out of my mind by then and desperate to be back in KW at school. Is it hot there? It's beautiful here. It's around 16 celsius (80 fahrenheit? maybe), perfect spring weather and boy am I taking advantage. I don't like the extreme heat so I soak up every minute of our long springs before summer sets in.

I loved Brennan conceding to Booth's argument that it doesn't matter when or why it's the happy feeling you get from Christmas that matters the most. So true.

Fantastic job!

Leah
TempeJill chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
OMG I loved this! Absolutely, totally, completely LOVED it. It made me feel all happy inside :D

I was rather upset they don't do a Christmas episode every year, especially since this year it would have been interesting to see what happened since the LAST time they got near mistletoe...

But this totally made up for it! Thanks so much for sharing this :)
mendenbar chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
My husband and I have an agreement that I won't play Christmas music until after the 4th of July, so on the 5th, out come the CD's.

Small nitpicky type thing: 11:30 is morning. "Afternoon" is, well, AFTER noon, not before.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009