Reviews for Lost
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw! Sam actually wants Dean to beat the shit out of him! That's heartbreaking! Great drabble.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
OK, that was seriously perfection in 100 words. You nailed the scene, the feelings of helplessness and fear and desperation in Sam. What an awesome drabble!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This is so sad. Sam wanting Dean to save him from himself. *snuggles him*
CatBeist chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Good job I really liked it!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Ah, I totally opened up to this story in the last line. Great job!
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Loved this - you could tell that Sam was expecting the yelling - anticipating it even. That's what Dean does, right, yell, then forgive. Dean's 'I'm done' was a shock. And looking to Dean to fix it - sniffs.

Phoebe
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
OMG this was awesome hun

beautifully written!

fantastic wording

x
KatyMM chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Super job. I can very much see Sam having these thoughts.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Yes- poor Sam, as we all know it's all gotten a bit out of his control - Let's hope for better times to come - Nice work!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Hey Hun

You may have hit the nail on the head there...come on Dean...save our Sammy! DBB x
Cal chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
*thud*

*sobs on floor*

...and I'm not even a Sammy girl. Wow. All there is to say. (You know how hard it is to leave me speechless?)
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Just heartbreaking...A really intuitive insight into what's really going on inside our Sammy's head. Let's just hope Kripke puts our boys back together again, somehow! Poor Sam is trying desperately to do what's right, for all the right reasons, but in such a wrong way.

Lovely drabble.

Jane
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
creo que dean lo va arreglar todo y podra recuperar a sam y él estara bien
Visionairy chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was great! Very well written and I totally agree with the way you wrote Sam's thoughts. I love the line, "And so he wonders if Dean – who has stopped him from losing sleep, blood, oxygen, even his life – can stop him from losing himself." Excellent! Thanks for posting.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Sam will be completely redeemable...someday. I think. Maybe next season...*whines* Cause he's so far gone now...I loved this drabble, touching that some small part of Sam is afraid, is still the Sammy we know and love and wants help...*.* *huggles Sam* Dean WILL save him from losing it all- we have to trust that, it's what the big bro is for!