Reviews for Choose Me
Xetra chapter 8 . 3/29
By far the best Haruhiko fanfiction I've read!
Lyks chapter 8 . 1/11
Omfg the sex scene was so hot, I wish you'd update soon
SunstreakerandSideswipesWomen chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
I hope you update soon! Love this story so much
AnimeLover011714 chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
haha Isaka groped someone XD
AnimeLover011714 chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
0_0 FUYUHIKO AND THE BUTLER? OMG...wow...never would have thought ANYONE would do that pairing
Lola Spades chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
OMG my friend just read read this entire chapter outloud in a Batman voice... O.O'
blacksakurablossom17 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
ohhh i just finally finished all your junjou fics and i love them ALL and and i'm really surprised when i realised than this was one of my favorites i hope one day you can finish them ALL i love the way you write is reeeeally great

Pd:i veeery sorry for my bad english, i can read more than write it hehe... i speak spanish, so XD
StarDustPanda chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
OMG i love it update soon plaese!
Inky-Shadow chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
First story with an OC that I ever actually LIKED.
JoanIncarnate chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
tanaka and fuyuhiko? oh my.

aw, how sweet. haruhiko's opening up and everything!
JoanIncarnate chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
:3 haruhiko finally found someone
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
TWIST TWIST! I did not see that coming! Although it did seem a it OOC, but now it makes sense! that was so hot...
Cerberus Revised chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
What an enjoyable story and so nice to see another side of Haruhiko. He is such an interesting character and yet is so rarely written and then often portrayed so darkly, it's nice to see this other depiction.

When I started chapter one, at first I was like: "Misaki is so OOC. He would never be that willing or that wanton," and then you sneaky author, you revealed your twist and I was delighted.

I really like your OC. He has some of Misaki's innocence and desire to please and yet his acceptance of his sexuality and unrepentant enjoyment of sex makes him a breath of fresh air in contrast to the ever denying Romantica.

As far as a name for your couple... what about Aquatica? This in reference to Haruhiko designing the aquarium and also to the fact that the first time they came together with Satoshi being himself and not a stand in, they were in the bath. Just a thought.

In addition to the sweet blooming romance, I also enjoyed all your lemons, some unabashed fun there.

The element of the marriage (though gay marriage is not recognized in Japan currently) was nice and it was also interesting to see Akihiko's mother still in the picture as most fics have her gone. It added a whole other dimension to the story. So did the twist between Papa Usami and Tanaka, which I thought was absolutely delicious.

It is my understanding from a conversation with another reader that you are no longer writing for this fandom. So sad then there will be no further additions to this story. I am sure you're resolute in your decision, and I know that fandoms are transient communities, but many of the players when you were writing originally have also probably moved on as well by now, so please consider that if you ever did return to writing for JR here it would be for a largely new audience.

Anyway, that said, thank you for sharing your talents as you did here. I truly enjoyed this story and have no doubt I will be sending you reviews for your other tales as I continue to explore the lengths of the JR fandom.
Nadiwa Yagari chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
I love this! I need more, much more of this!
Nadiwa Yagari chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Junjou Dream? I don't really know a good name either, sorry! But as for your story, I love it! Haurhiko is being loved again