Reviews for Blair Witch Sleepover
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Aww, I feel for you. The movie is creepy, that's the truth. Cujo and Candyman were the ones that really effected me. As well as The Exorcist. I'm a chickenshit. LOL. Thanks for this, it was really good and interesting. :) Adding to faves.
Mrs Spencer Reid 11 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Holy crap you sound like me! I was at a sleepover just like this and I didn't get to sleep I couldn't I get just as scared as you do!
PuppyLuv123 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Haha! I loved it :). I liked the names, " Whats her face" and "Whats his name" LOL! That happened to me one time o_o. Bye :D
Ithileon chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Don't feel bad. Sometimes at night I scare myself without even trying. I'm almost 21 and sometimes I still sleep with the sheets over my head.
Anne Oying chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Ohhhh, I know how you feel.

Me and my friends were all squeezed onto a couch with all our blankets pulled up to our chins practically shitting bricks at the end. It wasn't helped by the fact that my friend lives next to a woods...

But we watched it again recently and it's nowhere near as scary the second time.
Xartyve2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Wuss. This movie is about as scary as an unfluffed pillow.

Admittedly it's pretty tense and it was admirable what they were able to do with such a limited budget. However the slow pace and amazingly hokey acting did it in.

I honestly don't get why you submitted this. It isn't exactly fan fiction for the movie, it's more like a journal of your recent experience with it something that would belong on a blog of some sort.
Tairelic chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I LOVE Pokemon Platinum! GOOD GAME!
TricksterCard chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
hm when I watched that movie I was at a friends house I admit I did jump once but only once.
SOUND-Art chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I know exactly how you felt! I watched the Blair Witch Project the other night. The first hour isn't so bad, but it gets really scary towards the end! Didn't sleep that night.

Well written, a very good account of your experience. D
OverLord-Kursed chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This movie... I want to watch it but I'm having a hard time getting it to work on YouTube. Yeah, it's those psychological movies that scare me. Heck all the Saw movies make me laugh.

But with reading how you respond to this movie, DO NOT WATCH THE MOVIE THAT JUST WENT INTO THEATERS. THAT 'Paranormal Activity' movie. Do not see that movie. Ever. Super duper scary.

Slade's Icy Apprentice chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
hah this movie was just on like half an hour ago.. maybe more. I'll admit it's kinda creepy but not really scary, at least not in my opionion. But I can understand why you were so freaked out about it.
CheshireTears chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Omj, it's 4:30 in the freaking morning and I just watched the freaking movie half an hour ago. So according to your friends, I should have about another half an hour before the fear really starts to get to me. If me and my friend weren't so dumb that we actually looked up the second movie and got this half assed thing that scared the living shit out of us. Well, out of me, anyway. He was just laughing. Then he got scared when we (yeah, paranormal freaks) started hearing shit walking around my house. Then we determined that it was only his dad, (yea, he's dead) or one of the many ghosts that wanders my house, all harmless. If you have nightmares easily, I'd ignore this, but even though there's mostly good spirits in my house (my mother being a Hawaiian Kahuna, and apparently she won't let any bad spirits into this house) there was this one really evil freaking nasty spirit at my Grandpappy's house that attached to me, but my mom made it go away, and that was when I was a baby. It's only ten till five now, but there's no fucking way on Earth I'm going to try to go to sleep now, even if I wanted to I couldn't. You probably couldn't care less, but just thought I'd let you know, lol. Kay, I'll stop scaring you now and go bug someone else.

hiddden magic chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I watched the movie on Halloween night :] i think there was 7 of us watching it, and my friend madi(ironically) is the scaredy cat of the group. Shes a year younger than the rest of us, and i call her my baby ( shes actually my cousin) Being that she's probably closer to me than the rest of the group,and she hates scary movies i let her sit on my lap the whole movie :] shes pretty thin, so she has a bony ass, and she when she jumped or moved it hurt like hell, and in the morning i had a bruise where she sat. Your story has inspired me to write my own, which i might do :]
Akatsuki-Lover-101 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aww it's ok Madi that movie was made to get people scaried and i was kinda scaried to anyway great story :)
ImaginationSation chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Lol you did get quite scared Lol. Im like the biggest gore fan EVER! and the blair witch project is the only film that has scared me lol.

So yeah good fic. :)