Reviews for The Generic Story
wtf chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
you do realize that it only consisted of male memebers because yusei jack and crow were his only friends at the time right? man ur dumb if you thouhgt you could use this to make him seem gay
Austin Jade chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
So, I somehow missed this story. It's definitely one of the funnier ones I've ever read, too. I'll be looking forward to how you did the rest of these stories, lol.
tastycinnamonrolls chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Well. I've rarely met an OC I've liked, but Carly? I love her. I really do.
Ammar naqvi chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
this is ttoatly wierd
HyperJuggernaut chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
Out of all your stories YOU GOT A LOT of wrong couples by the way i hate mikage x Jack
cykekik chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Lol, I'm a twinshipper. But that was sofumny
chast4 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
yusei and aki are in love it is NOT aki and divine or aki and kalin it is only AKI AND YUSEI
Heart chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Disturbing, yes but, fantastic job of making it amusing!

And, yay! Psychologist- most people say psychiatrist, I'm assuming you know the difference and must say; cheers!
Heart chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Very funny!
themostdarkestheart chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
LOL, this chapter was also good, and I liked that ou complained about 4Kids and saying that they are even more evil than any arcadia movement can be. XD Because, somehow, this is more than true. XD

and I also think that Divine is hungry for sex. XD Dunno why. he and Aki are smexy together. I somehow grew a liking to them as well.

the next couple sounds interesting as well!
Boogermeister chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
huh, i didn't know you don't like the name 'akiza'. for me, 'aki' makes me think of fruits for some reason. besides, 'akiza' doesn't even sound american, maybe in a mystical world, though.
Rockyx123 to lazy to log in chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
o...I never noticed how people use Japanese and American names in the same story? Why do they do it with only these versions? Why not mix up German, French and Bulgarian names? O better yet, why not mix up the Klingon version and the Eldar version (two differnt universes instead of countries!)

Glittery sparkles again! I hate that stuff! Seriously, you used it in every chapter! Those stuff got onto my face once and I couldn't get it off by washing that *!

Arcadia intentional evil

4Kids accidental evil (If you call that Evil) They really aren't to be blamed. Firstly, they are restricted cause the sponsors that support 4Kids are expecting a kids show out of it. If you suddenly make a more mature version, their funds run dry. Kids are easily manipulated into buying things, and such, you see commercials targeting kids for certain products. If the maturity of a show increases, parents might likely stop letting their children see the show, such as Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds, and such the viewers would decrease. This would likely end with the funds for 4Kids running dry. Thousands of workers would be laid off because of it. The ridiculous name changes and such is most likely to get the religious cultist off their back (Like Godwin to Goodwin, Demons to Archfiend, etc.) AS for Akiza Izinski, yes it is horrible. By the way, while it is subbed Aki Izayoi, it is always said last name then first name. So it is Izayoi Aki, Fudo Yusei, etc.

(Iconic) Keep writing. (I think i will patent this phrase.)
Elouise Victoria chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
...WAHOO! Let me join you to burn down 4Kids! And, what king of sandwich did you make? No reason why, just curious.
ok no chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
lol... i wish 4kids would just die, they (or more specifically, their leader) have no respect for kids or the original, and without those things, they'd have no company.

anyways, great chapter, cant wait for more .

EG
Kelisidina chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
Phuck yeah thank you for mentioning the way people tend to mix the Jap and Am versions e_e