Reviews for Trust Beyond The Sky
AndyBCM chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Omg I’m speechless. Edwards forgotten everything! Poor Edward and his poor family.

God what Bella did wasn’t very nice. I’m not mad that you made Bella a mean as its part of your story. Its actually quite nice to see her not so perfect. I love how Jasper gets involved and stands up to her. It really shows the love he has for his brother.

This is a very interesting concept and well written. I especially like how Edward has been “reset” as it were. Its very cool and clever.

Can’t wait for more :)
ErraticHeartbeat chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Wow! This chapter was ah-mazing! Seriously, you have some major talent! The plot is just so unique, I mean Edward being turned into a human and then losing his memories. Stupid Bella! Why does she have to act like this? If it was turned around, Edward would be right there by her side! I'm hoping that she will come around, and everything will be better. I'm looking forward to reading your next chapter, so please update soon. ]

weranwithwolves chapter 3 . 5/27/2009

Omg, I love this

Bella is a total bitch in this, I love it, aha!

Update soon!
20yearfriend chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Bella...PFHT! I would tell her she had one hour to get it together or never darken the door to the Cullen house again! Jasper should have eaten her when he had the chance!

Poor Edward

Love the story!
jane chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
great story! I've been checking your stories in general and I loved them! pls update soon!
Mas chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Awesome idea, good writing!
mygoldeneyedangel chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
OKay WOW. I really don't like Bella in this story and my heart breaks for Edward.

I really really hope you continue this because it is incredibly intriguing. I want to see where this all goes.

Update soon!

dontstoptherain chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
I just find it hard to believe that that is how Bella would react, but within the story I can handle it, but I really don't think Jasper and the family would treat her like that or accuse her of using Edward. It kinda ruined it for me.
Lillianagreen chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
this is a very good story, keep it up
anythingzombie chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
That was amazing!

So damn good.
20yearfriend chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
ACH! Well...I didn't see THAT coming!

Great story! Please continue!

mygoldeneyedangel chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Oh my gosh...awesome twist! I absolutely love the idea that Edward doesn't remember his life as a vampire. That's something I haven't seen before. I can't wait to see how a 1918 boy handles life in 2009! I am curious to see why he remembered everything in his mind before he opened his eyes though.

But amazing! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

mygoldeneyedangel chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Very intriguing start. I want to see what happens to Edward when he actually wakes up. What will it be like when he is human?

Great job!
ErraticHeartbeat chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Wow! This was amazing, and really well written! The plot is so amazing! THIS IS TOTALLY WORTH CONTINUING! Update as soon as you can, I love this story so much! (:

maddi chapter 2 . 5/5/2009